Concerns

Y/N's POV

You walk down the halls of Liberty High, you are nervous. You are the new girl. It wasn't like you hadn't been the new girl before. Your family moved from place to place at least once a year and that meant being the new girl every year. You were hoping this time it would be different and you could stay here for good. You were a good three months into the school year and everything was going great. You had started dating Tony Padilla, you loved him, but the thought of having to leave him lingered in your mind Everytime you were with him. "Mi Amor?" Tony says walking up to you and hugging you from behind.

You instantly snap out of your thoughts and tilt your head up to look at him. "Hmm?" You hum in response.

"Let's do something, after school. I haven't brought you out on a date in forever." Tony says, resting his chin on top of your head.

"Yeah, sure. Sounds great." You reply, thoughts still lingering on leaving Tony.

Tony releases you from his hold and takes a step back. "You alright?"

You turn to face him and see his brown eyes full of concern. "Yeah, I'm fine." You lie, not wanting to tell him why you're acting so distant.

"You're lying. What's wrong? You can tell me." He says studying your face.

"I'm worried that I might have to leave you. My parents move around a lot because of work so we don't stay in one place very long." You explain, holding back tears.

"If you leave, we'll figure it out. I can't lose you." Tony says, pulling you into a hug.

You rest your head on his shoulder "You shouldn't be the one to deal my concerns." You tell him.

"For you, anything that you worry about, I worry about too."