Confessions

A/N: This is based on a request by fathma_fares Hope you enjoy it! It was very fun to write and I just all around love the idea.

(Y/N)'s POV
You have been waiting for Tony by your locker for the past 20 minutes. He had told you to show up at school really early so you could hang out for a while. Both of your schedules were busy and you never got to see each other. You sigh as you open your locker and start to put your stuff in. You are so occupied with being mad at Tony and getting your stuff together that you hardly notice the note on the floor. You bend down and pick up the note, opening it you find a small note, written in Spanish. You smile as you read the note, you can't understand Spanish but you try your best. The note says 'iluminas mi vida y mi corazón Tu sonrisa me ayuda a superar mi día. Tú eres mi corazón y mi alma, mi amor.' you smile when you finish it.

As you finish trying to read the note, Tony walks up to you and smiles. "What's that, buttercup?"

You smile "It's a note, but I don't know what it says. It's all in Spanish."

Tony laughs at you and takes the note out of your hands. "Well Osito, it says you light up my life and my heart. Your smile gets me through my day. You are my heart and soul, my love." As Tony reads it your face lights up even more, making his smile grow.

You give Tony a quick hug before heading to your first period class. After school you meet Tony in the parking lot. When you get to his car he his already sitting in the front seat. "Hey stranger." You say leaning in the window.

Tony looks at you before breaking into a smile once again. "Hey. You want a ride?"

"Sure."

"Okay. We have to make a stop before I drop you off though."

"That's fine, I'm in no hurry." You say, getting in the car.

You have to stop at Tony's house for his tapes so while he gets his tapes you sit in the car and go through the papers in his glove box. This was a habit you got into, because he just threw stuff in and never cleaned it. As you were looking through the glove box you found a small piece of paper, folded up. You open it and see that it was for you it reads: ' (Y/N), I love you. Not just one thing but everything , about you. You are the one thing that keeps me going when life gets rough.
Love you always,
Your secret admirer.'
As you finish reading the note, Tony gets back in the car. " Okay, you ready?"

You simply nod and continue to stare down at the note. Tony looks over at you, concern etched across his face. " Something wrong Buttercup?" You smile at the nickname but keep your head down.

You hold up the note without so much as a glance at Tony "Who wrote this?"

"I did. Osito, I need you to look at me."

You look up into Tony's hazel eyes. "I wrote it. I love you and I understand now that I should have just told you, but I was scared you didn't feel the same way." Tony rambles running his hand through his hair.

You smile at him " Tony, I love you too. As far as these notes are concered, anyone who can write something like this is worth a shot."

Tony's face lights up. He leans in and kisses you, it was a soft sweet kiss, you could taste the peppermint gum he had been chewing. You smiled into the kiss and wrapped your arms around his neck. After a few moments both of you have to pull back for air. You smile at Tony " you know if we're making confessions, I might as well tell you that I thought it was you the whole time, but I didn't think you felt that way about me."

Tony laughs at you " Buttercup, I have and always will love you to the moon and back."

You smiled at Tony as he pulled the car out of his driveway. You moved a little closer to him and he put his arm around you pulling you even closer.