CHAPTER 27

Zayn POV

"Guys, I have to go," Harry said, barging into his hotel suite, where Liam, Louis, Niall and I were waiting for him.

"What? But why?" Niall asked him.

"Got a call from Ray. Bell is sick and has been taken to the vet." Harry replied, thrusting his clothes in his duffle bag.

"Okay," Liam spoke, "Did you atleast talk to Jess?"

Harry's face lightened up. He spoke with a smile and twinkle in his eye, "yes. I did get what I wanted!"

Everyone frowned. "What did you get?" I asked, my eyes still on the laptop.

"It might sound crazy, but in a way I got permission," Harry said it right, he sounded way too crazy since he was not making sense at all. What's gotten into this guy? He is behaving like the Harry who had recieved a thumbs up, when he had proposed to Jess. Sensing everyone's confusion, he sighed and continued, "I needed consent from Jess to move on. Now, that I've told her everything, I feel like the weight has been lifted off me."

"Woah! Ok, Mate, hold on," Louis spoke, "Move on? With who?" He voiced our thoughts.

"Ray!" Harry exclaimed. I've never seen this guy smiling truly, ever since Jessica.

"And who's that?" Niall asked.

Harry sighs, but nonetheless continues. "Long story short. Raylen Scofield. She is a new resident of Holmes Chapel, she had rented a room at the B&B, that's how we met. She was looking for a home to stay, and the house I owned the next door is given to her now. She also started working at the B&B, helping my mother. She's really naive, kind, humble and graceful, too. In a way, she's still a mystery to me, but she'll open up sooner or later. She reminds me of Jess, asks me about her, talks about her and she even agreed to look after Bell, until I go back. Before I got the call about Jessica's father, I may or may not have asked her out... And now I've really fallen for her... hard."

"Harry," I spoke. "I'm really glad that you are trying to move on!" He smiled thankfully and started packing again.

"But wait, what about Tran?" Liam asked Harry.

"Continue finding about those guys and keep me updated." He replied, as he slung his duffle bag on his shoulder.

_______________

After Harry left, Louis and I came back to our room. The computer was still in progress while we were leaving, so I had left it on, to let it continue its progress. As I took a seat infront of it, I froze.

Flashback

As Louis continued to inform Liam about everything we've found so far, I continued to search more about these two strangers who worked with Tran.

As soon as I scanned the two pictures, we've found from hacked profile of Tran, I jumped into the Social security office website of the United Kingdom and found the matches. Before anyone was notified about the virus in their system and had been alerted about their hacked website, I printed their details.

Going through their details, I read:

Matt Collin
Born on 23 June, 1992
Lives in London

Family - Mother (Died on October 14, 2016)
Completed graduation in Electrochemistry from University of London, in 2015
A successful businessman

Criminal records - None

This guy seems pretty 'good to go' in life. Seriously, electrochemistry isn't everyone's thing. I looked into the other guy's profile.

Under The Mistletoe | HS [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें