CHAPTER 20

Harry POV

I turned around to look at Ray, who was staring at the starry night. Amusement was quite clear in Ray's face when I bought her here. Considering her happy and awe filled face looking at the stars, I assumed she loved star gazing.

What the hell is 'awe filled'? Do the words even get along?

Focus Harry!

I didn't want this date to end, I wish I could just stay the way I was before, with Ray in my arms. I took long strides towards Ray and took a seat beside her.

"Um, Ray?" I spoke as she turned to look at me. "As much as I hate to say this, I... I... uh... have to leave."

"Oh..." she looked disappointed and that's when it hit me.

Heck with my wrong use of words!

"No, I didn't mean it that way... no, I'd never want to go away from you, I just got a call from my friends who is in Jessica's hometown and he informed me that Jessica's father is not well, so I have to go check up on him." I explained.

"Harry," Ray took my hand in hers. "I know, I understand, besides I got it the first time when you said you have to leave."

I frowned, "oh, but you looked sad, so I assumed you must've misunderstood.."

"Ofcourse not, I was just disappointed cuz you said you have to go," she explained. "Considering this was our first date. But emergencies are things we can't avoid so I really do understand."

"Ray, I have asked my friend to book my flight for tomorrow morning," I addressed her comment regarding our date. "So our date is not interrupted."

"And besides," I shuffled closer to her, moving my legs on the either side of her tiny waist, "I never leave things incomplete."

She chuckled, "that sounds really wrong."

"Wha- oh..." I realized what she meant. "It'd sound wrong, if you think it in that way. I was talking about the date."

"Ohkay," she said as she leaned her head on my chest, while I wrapped both my arms around her.

"I'm really sorry, I wish I didn't have to go," I apologized.

"Harry, relax, I know." She said as she traced the tattoos on my exposed skin. "When will you come back?"

"I'll be here before any of Jen's pre wedding parties start." I answered.

"Mhhhmm, I'll miss you," she soothed, her calm whisper taking me by surprise. I never heard her use that sweet tone before and it was the most beautiful melody I've heard. "Harry?"

"Yea, sorry, your voice caught me by surprise. It was goddamn cute, you should use that tone often." I said.

"What tone?"

"The one you used to tell me that you'll miss me..." I clarified.

"It was just at that instance, Harry. I don't know how it came out that way." She replied as I planted a kiss on her head.

"I'll miss you too, Ray." I said.

__________________

A/N: Awww!

Hope you are enjoying it!
Don't forget to vote!