CHAPTER 14

Harry POV

I had been with my school friends, at work. They've always had my back no matter what. They helped me whenever I needed them, and at the same time managed to handle their businesses. We were soon planning on being business partners, opening up an architecture firm. We were planning on it, but weren't sure of many things. We planned to meet up sometime soon, and clear things out. It was difficult for us to hangout regularly, since all of us were from different places - like Doncaster, Bradford, Wolverhampton and the Irish guy who stayed in Manchester.

Promising to clear out dates and meeting up soon, we finished our work.

"Niall, what's wrong? You seem distracted." I asked Niall, the Irish guy.

He heaved a sigh. "Actually my mother received a news about the death her student today. She was her student when she was young and had recently met her. She was really attracted to her. But unfortunately, there was an accident and she died due to drowning in the river. My mother is really upset about it."

"She'll be fine Niall. You don't have to worry much." Liam said.

"I know. But, I'm upset of her death too. I had met her once when I was in Manchester, and she was really a great friend, but seemed like she was going through a lot. She deserved much better than drowning." He said.

"Niall, I can't really give any fake promises of everything is going to be okay, but I can say that you'll get through it." I promised.

"I don't wanna say this, but honestly, she reminded me of Jess." He said softly. "She had the same amount of love and kindness."

I didn't know what to say. Jessica was the best thing that had happened to me, and I didn't want to remind myself about anything painful. "Kind people are fading away from this world."

"Jess was anything, but a sweetheart." Louis said. Everyone smiled, cherishing their own memories with her. We all were together in college. We had our own fun moments with eachother.

We decided to call it a day, and walked to our respective vehicles

We decided to call it a day, and walked to our respective vehicles. I felt a hand squeezing my shoulder. I looked behind me to see Zayn trying to assure me that he was with me. He had been observing me since Niall had taken Jessica's name. He had this weird thing of reading people silently and approaching them in personal to ensure that they're fine.

I couldn't thank them enough for whatever they did for me.

..............

Ray POV

Its been around five hours since I've moved into my new house and with help of Anne, I've arranged everything. Despite of my declination for help, she showed up on my doorstep few hours after I had moved in. She's been of great help. I really admire her for being there. She sometimes reminds me of my mother, who showed the same amount of kindness and love. I wish she was here.