One S(ad)neaky Boi

Start from the beginning

"Stephen. It's me."

There were sounds of glass breaking and paper fluttering. There was loud whirling as well. There was the sound of someone stumbling at the door, but get up. The doorknob twisted and a small crack in the door revealed Stephen. "Loki, hi." He said. He stepped out of the door, quickly closing the door behind him. His hair was messy and he looked like he had been struggling. He had a smug of green on his cheek.

"Hello." Loki inspected him. "Um, is everything alright in there?" He asked.

"Pffft, everything is fine." Stephen waved a hand across his face and gave the fakest laugh ever. His fake laughter stopped and his eyes widen when he heard glass shattering behind the door. "Uuuhhh..." He looked at Loki and twisted the doorknob, not quite opening the door. "Excuse me for a moment."

"Of course." Loki answered.

Stephen smiled at him and went in the room, slamming the door close. Loki patiently waited outside. He looked down at his shiny black shoes, whistling. He heard a loud rumble in the room. He avoided looking at the door. There was more glass shattering. Then came the sound of something heavy hitting the floor. It was kinda hard to try and avoid the noise. There was a loud thud.

Students that walked past the room were giving Loki odd stares and walking slower past him. He just gave them a smile and nodded.

"Hah..." Stephen opened the door. He looked exhausted. A strand of hair fell over his forehead. "You can..." He cleared his throat. "You can come in now." He stepped aside for Loki to come in.

"Oh, um...thank you." Loki came in. The room wasn't a mess, like he was expecting. It was clean. He stopped in front of Stephen and smiled at him. "Here." He said, reaching for the hairs in Stephen's face and put them behind his ear.

"Thank you." Stephen thanked him. Loki walked into the room. Stephen left the door opened. "Please, take a seat." His cloak pulled up a chair for Loki.

"Thank you." He told Stephen and looked at the cloak. He sat.

"Would you like anything?" Stephen said, going over to his dresser and opening the top drawer. He shook a jar and opened it. A hiss so powerful came out of it, it blew his hair back. He closed it quickly. "I'm sure I've got some stuff around here..."

"It's fine Stephen, thank you." Loki said. "I had a good breakfast."

"Are you sure? I could-"

"Stephen." Loki smiled at him. "It's fine."

"Oh, okay." Stephen said, walking over to him. His cloak came to his shoulders and rested there, soon levitating him as he crossed his legs. "So..." Stephen looked around. "What can I help you with today?"

Loki sighed. He took in a deep breath and put his hands together, closing his eyes. "Where do I even start...?"

///0///0

"Penis!"

"Penis!"

"PENIS!"

"PENIS!"

Thor and Tony shouted to each other at the grocery store in different isles, eventually getting louder.

"Shh!" Bruce rushed over to Tony. "Tony, shut up!" He said covering Tony's mouth.

Tony laughed and took Bruce's hand off his mouth. "Shhhh." He said and pointed at his hear.

Bruce listened.

"PENIS!" Thor yelled. "PENIS! pEnIs!"

"Oh my god." Bruce shook his head. He walked out of the isle Tony was in and went to get Thor.

///0///0

"I can't believe you guys got out banned from that grocery store." Bruce said, stepping into room 205 with Thor and Tony laughing behind them. They stopped when they saw what was going on.

"...then I was always left out. Overshadowed by my brother." Loki said, laying in Tony's and Stephen's bed with his hands put together over his stomach.

"Uh-huh." Stephen nodded, listening to him.

"Did we miss something?" Tony asked.

"You're a very lucky boy, Stark. To have someone like Stephen who listens to everything you have to say must be very pleasing." Loki said staring at the ceiling still.

Stephen blushed. "Oh, Loki."

"I think that's the nicest thing you've ever said me." Tony said.