Goodie Bag

Narrator's POV

>Click<

Whoa

A hot summer night, fell like a net
I've gotta find my baby yet
I need you, to soothe my head
And turn my blue heart to red

Tony turned on an old radio player.

The poor fool was hopelessly crushing hard. he was crushing hard. This was the first time he'd experience something like this. For the first time in his life, this feeling brought him happiness. He'd stay up at night, with a smile on his face. He couldn't believe his luck. Someone besides Bruce didn't hate him and was kind to him. Stephen was a dream come true. He hadn't abandoned Tony like everyone else that promised they wouldn't leave him. Stephen really cared about him. He felt good. He felt amazing. He felt enlightened. He felt loved by Stephen, even if it was just as friends. Oh, just thinking about him made his knees go weak and put a huge goofy smile on his lips.

His heart pounded along with the rhythm of the song.

He picked up a wrench from his desk and brought it close to his lips. "Doctor Doctor, give me the news. I got a bad case of lovin' you. No pills gonna cure my ill. I got a bad case of lovin' you~" Tony sang into the wrench. He was rockin' out, striking notes on his air guitar. He dance-walked from workstation to a workstation. He did a spin, still singing. He was suddenly scared stupid when he saw Stephen standing in question a few feet away, the last few sparks of a portal fading behind him as it closed. "Wizard." Tony said, blushing. He looked down at the wrench in his hand and quickly hid it behind his back. "Hi, what're you doing here? I thought you were outside practicing spells."

"I just came to tell you that I have mastered the sling ring." Stephen said. He looked at Tony, trying to hold giggles as what he had just witnessed replayed in his head over and over again. Music filled his ears.

I know you like it, you like it on top
Tell me mamma, are you gonna stop?

You had me down twenty-one to zip
Smile of Judas on your lip
Shake my fist, knock on wood
I got it bad, and I got it good

"B-But you seem busy...so, I'll just be on my wa-"

"No, no. Please sta-" Tony stammered. "I mean... I'm not busy." He said, turning the music off.

"Oh. Okay, then." Stephen said. "So I mastered the sling ring."

"Wow. Great. That's just great." Tony nodded.

"Yup." Stephen popped the p at the end of that.

"How do you even locate where you're going?" Tony asked.

"Well, you have to concentrate really hard and picture it in your mind. You have to be very detailed in your memory." Stephen said, looking down at the ring.

"Oh. That's nice." Tony said.

"Mhm." Stephen nodded slowly.

It was quiet between the two. It was awkward.

"So..." Tony spoke, breaking the silence. Stephen looked at him. "D-Did you still want to hang out?" Tony asked. He saw the confused look on Stephen's face. "At seven?" He said.