Sand on My Buns

Narrator's POV

"Who's got the sunscreen?"

"I do. Don't worry. Can't have you burn again." Stephen smiled at Tony.

"Always thinking about others, huh?" Tony smiled and walked up to Stephen, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Come one guys, we don't want anymore delays. It's already six hours till we get to the beach." Bruce said to everyone waving a map in the air.

"Can I drive?" Thor asked.

Bruce turned to him smiling. "Absolutely not."

"Nat, did you put the drinks in the cooler?" Clint asked, looking around in the cooler of his truck.

"Yup." Natasha jumped off the back of his truck. "They're under all the ice."

"Ah, here we go." Clint said, taking out a Dr. Pepper. He opened it and took a sip. "Refreshing."

"Alright, everyone mount!" Bruce said, getting into the Jeep.

"So who's driving?" Bucky asked Steve.

"T'challa is an excellent driver." Everett said.

"I did pass my test with a score of 100%." T'challa nodded.

"I guess he is." Steve tossed the keys to T'challa.

"I call shotgun!" Everett said.

"Goddamnit." Bucky punch Everett playfully on the shoulder.

"Hey, watch your language." Steve said.

"Sorry, Sister Steve." Bucky teased.

Everett and T'challa laughed, but stopped when they saw Bruce's Jeep take off with Clint's truck behind.

"Come on, let's go." T'challa said.

///0///0

"Hey Tony, could you pass me a water?" Bruce asked Tony, looking through the rearview mirror.

"Sure." Tony unbuckled and looked back. He opened the cooler. "GAH!" He jumped back.

"What is it?" Bruce asked.

Stephen looked back and into the cooler. "Thor, did you really sneak Robert in here?" He looked at Thor who was sitting in the passenger seat.

"What? I had to." Thor said. "I knew you I asked, you guys would say no."

"Where's the other cooler?" Tony asked.

"Oh, I put that one down by the fountain at the academy." Thor said.

Stephen, Bruce and Tony all looked at him.

"Wha-ooooooooooooh." Thor laughed nervously. "Uh, my bad."

Bruce turned back to road and shook his head. "What am I gonna do with you?" He smiled.

///0///0

"Mine!"

"No, I got it!"

Steve and T'challa rushed for a volleyball coming toward them, bumping into each other and letting the ball hit the ground.

"Yeah!" Tony and Bruce fist bumped each other.

Everett was building sand figures, while Nat and Clint swam in the water.

Thor was, of course, shredding some waves with Robert on his shoulder.

Stephen and Bucky sat in the shade on some chairs.