Chapter 33

Disclaimer: This chapter includes something that I know lots of people get weirded out by. But I know my readers, especially Araeroe and KIMSEOKJINLIFE will back me up on this chapter 100%. So I don't care if you don't like what I'm writing in my story. This book is about acceptance, not judgement.

That being said, this chapter, and going on further, will include little space.

I don't want negativity. So, if you think that it's weird, you don't have to continue reading this story. Thank you. *Mic Drop BAAM* —Lee

Grey POV

The walk back home was sure amusing.

Jude kept swinging his bag back and forth while humming a children's nursery rhyme. I didn't recognize it until he started to sing the lyrics.

"This ol man, he played seven, he played nick nack up to heaven, with a nick nack, patty wack, give a dog a bone, this ol man came rolling home."

I remembered the song from my youth; oh how I wish times were simple like that once again. But, right now isn't so bad. I joined him when he went to the last verse of the song.

"Daddy silly! You can't start sing at end of the song! You have to start at the beginning."

"Ooohhh. Silly me. Want to start again?"

"No, I want different song!"

This made me chuckle as he threw his hands up in the air, making the bag almost hit him in the face. "Careful baby. Which song do you want?" He let out a cute giggle before saying the title.

"How Far I'll Go!!"

I covered my face in fake horror, putting on a show for the little. "I don't even know that," I turned dramatically at him and looked him dead in the eyes with cheesy acting, "I've been, standing and the edge of the water, long as I can remember, never knowing why." I pulled him in for a kiss on the cheek. He let out a big giggle as we made the turn into my driveway.

"Race you?"

"Not today, baby. You could slip and fall."

"Otay!" He started to jump up a little as he was walking, like he was trying to slowly skip in place to match my speed.

"Okay, when we get past the pool you can skip. But not too fast, okay?"

"Yay!" I felt his lips on my hand as he speed-walked past the pool, following my rules. Oh how happy that made me.

***

"Okay, ten chicken nuggets for you, ten chicken nuggets for me." I said as I handed Jude a plate. He shot me a large smile as he went to grab for his cup. A little too quickly.

"Wait, Jude-!"

"Uh-oh..." The glass knocked over, leaking out a rush of water all over the table and onto his pants. He started to get teary eyed.

" 'M sowwy Daddy! I didn't mean too!"

"Shh, shh, I know sweetie. It's okay, I'm not mad. Just go get some paper towel, okay?" He sniffled before he nodded his head, getting up to grab me some paper towel so I wouldn't have to waste napkins.

"Why don't you go change into some different pants while I clean this up?"

"C-can I wear skirt?" He looked at me with puppy dog eyes. Honestly, I didn't want him to today, because I knew I would lose it when I saw him like that. And we have to make rules about little space anyway.

"Not today, bub. I have to wash it to make sure it's nice and clean for my prince."

His smile faltered a little but he put it back on. "Otay! Daddy's pants I wear then!"

Oh boy.

***

The mess was cleaned up and we finished eating lunch about an hour ago. Now, we were watching cartoons, waiting for Damian to come home. And that was when I got the text.

Damian: Hey, are you good without me tonight again?
Delivered: 2:06 pm

Grey: Sure. You don't want to stop by at all?
Read 2:06 pm

Damian: Do I need to?
Delivered 2:07

Grey: Well... I suppose not
Read: 2:07

Damian: Okay then. I'll see you guys tomo
Delivered 2:08

I turned my phone off and looked down to Jude's head, which was lying in my lap. My fingers played with his locks, letting them fall in their natural position. The sound of Scooby Doo's theme song was playing through the TV and our breathing was all that could be heard.

Jude was sucking on my thumb, because of the lack of pacifiers that we have. I'll have to get him some sooner rather than later. It won't be that hard; they're at grocery stores all the time. If anything I'll just get weird looks.

"Hey, bub."

"Mm?" He looked up at me lazily, with my thumb still in his mouth.

"How about tomorrow we go get you some toys and other little things? That sounds like fun?" He let out a big smile and shot up to kiss me, making it sloppy and quite dragged out.

"Grey."

"Yes?"

"I'm not little anymore."

"I figured so."

"Grey?" He wrapped his legs around my torso, straddling me while keeping his arms around my neck. His forehead was pressed against mine, which made me want to lean in for another kiss, but I knew that I couldn't just yet.

"I j-just wanted to say thank you. For everything. For taking care of me in little space when you don't exactly know what it all is, for letting us stay here, for just being here for me. I love you everyday because of it. And I want to love you for every other day that we can."

I pulled in for a kiss, him happily opening his mouth so I could gain entrance. He tried to fight for dominance, which was amusing to me.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked as we pulled apart for air.

"Mmm. I don't know yet. There isn't that much to do around here unless we're going somewhere."

"Hmm. I kinda want to stay here."

"Then we can stay here."

"I kinda want to do this and stay here." He moves to attach his lips to my neck, nibbling at the sensitive skin gently but harsh at the same time. Shivers ran down my spine.

"Y-you s-sure you want t-to do this?" He pulled away and looked me dead in the eyes.

"Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?"

I let out a smirk and a little chuckle, reminiscing about what happened last time we did anything like this. "Nothing, Nothing. Why don't I turn on a movie so we can keep doing this?"

"Make it be Mama Mia."

"Why Mama Mia?"

"I don't know, I haven't watched in it a while."

"Okay, you silly boy. Let's go to our room then." He giggled as I picked him up quickly, running over to our room, which made him bounce up and down. His laughs lit up the room, making everything brighter. Happier.

********************************