~ Forty One ~

" RAIN!! WAKE UP!" shouts Elly.

I slowly turn around and slam a pillow onto my face, avoiding the light and Elly's torturing screams.

Just then I feel some heavy pressure next to me.

Theo.

" Come on Rainy its time for you to wakey wakey!" He says trying to put his head under the pillow I was using in order to see my face.

At this point I wanted to scream but no just yet. I had another thing I could do to make them understand.

I bury my whole body under the blankets under I feel a huge pressure ON me.

Matt.

"Rain WAKE up!!!"

Thats it I lost it.

" AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I sit up and look at all of them." Do you guys no what respect is or do you not?"

" Wow jeez Rain take a chill pill. Dont have to scream..." mumbles Elly.

" What?! WHAT! Shut up Elly you're supposed to be the one knowing that we should respect my sleep. You know that when people wake me up, especially in such a brutal way, I get moody."

" Its fine jeez... besides we've made breakfast so get changed and we'll wait for you downstairs." says Theo.

" Fine..." I mumble pushing myself back in order to lie down again." You can leave, I'll get changed..."

" Okay but dont be long" says Elly leaving the room smiling with Theo.

Everybody left the room except Matt. Who was staring at me.

" You can talk you know..." I say staring at the ceiling.

" Im just so happy that you're back. I'm happy you're yourself again. I'm happy you're back into my life..."

" Wow, someone's happy... I'm happy to be here too."

" You have no idea idea how I've missed you. I thought you were going to die but you didn't and I still cant believe that you're, well and alive in front of me..."

"... I mean luckily I'm not dead right?..." I hesitate not knowing exactly what to answer.

" luckily..."

" okay..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

" You do know that you're going to have to choose right?" he finally decides to say.

Choose what exactly. I'm lost.

" Choose?..."

" I know its thanks to him that you're alive and everything and that I've been a terrible jerk, but I still love you so much. You're literally the only girl I think about and currently the only person I want to protect..."