~ Eight ~

I wake up this morning with the sound of two voices arguing. My head is banging and all I could see in my head were the pictures of everything I did yesterday evening.

" Who do you think did it? Every vampires on this World took a pledge with Marcel to only drink animal blood." Said one.

" This is the end of us, Marcel is gonna come and kill every supernatural creature until he finds out who did this!"

I made the floor board cringe and they looked up at me.

It was Jason and Matt. Jason looked at me with a grin and Matt just couldn't look up at me in the eyes.

"Hey Rain what are you doing up so early?"

I take a look at the clock on the wall. It wasn't early at all. it was already 10:50am

"Its not early at all Jason! I reply with disgust.

" I never knew someone could do that, if only i could have my hands on this freak!! Says Matt.

Just then i take a look at the TV. Today's headline was " Unexplained Animal Attack!. Just then the reporters zoomed onto the bodies. There were four people completely low on blood, then I cringed. It happened at the border of Chicago. Jason looked at me. I look back at him. Then Matt catches us staring at each other so he starts staring at me then Jason.

" Is there something I don't know about ?" asked Matt whilst he kept staring at the TV.

" Actually Matt i have something to te-"

" No Matt we are just wondering who did this just like you are... Rain can I talk to you for a second please?"

I follow Jason and he glares at me pushing me against the wall.

" I know that you're responsable for those ' unexplained animal attacks' . They are very well explained to me. You did this you horrible monster."

Ouch, That hurt really bad, not only I was feeling responsible for everything that had happened, but everything was on the news and I could be in serious serious trouble. I let out a sigh and then a slight sob.

"Don't worry baby, I won't tell Matt or anyone. Your secret is safe with me. You're not a monster, you were just out for blood. I don't blame you. But you are gonna have to promise me something, I mean do something for me. I want you to make sure that Matt doesn't approach you and I want you to be mine. Did I make this clear?"

" O-Okay" I splutter.

Jason leaves a small kiss on my lips and heads back in the living room, leaving me brushed against the wall all alone. I walk back upstairs and I took my phone. I chose to call Elly even though I knew she didn't want to speak to me because she knows I lied to her.

"Hello? Elly?"

" Hello? Who is this?"

"It's me Ra-"

The phone hangs up. Elly literally hung up on me. I needed to talk to someone urgently so I showered, put on some cream, brushed my hair and chose a comfortable outfit to wear. Today I went for a dark denim jean with a white crop top and finished with my black and white converses.

I speed downstairs but got stopped by Matt his hand on the wall, making it impossible to leave the house.

" Where do you think you're going young lady?"

I didn't answer him. I didn't want to answer him. He was hooking up with my best friend and he left me with the Jason jerk. There was no way I could even glance at him. Not even a single little look.