~Fifteen~

" How do you know about that?" I ask super confused.

" I don't know ask him!"

" Okay girls calm down. Jen get out or you'll get her mad again and Rain don't get mad please. I'll rub the infend on your back and everything will be fine." he said softly and gently.

" Oh please Theo, you are telling another GIRL my life. Like thanks a lot for being so trustful and not sharing my information with other people..." I cross my arms

" No Rain it's not like that!"

" Oh forget it! I hate people who act like that."

" Rain don-"

I walk towards the door but Theo holds my wrist and stops me.

" Please Rain, get the infend and then you can go. I just want to know that you will be okay down there."

" Awww Theo there are a lot of things we need to talk about when you finish with her." Says Jenny.

" Alright Jen just leave please, I'm fed up of all of this."

" Fine"

Jenny leaves the room. Theo stares at me.

" Just forget what Jenny said it's useless. She doesn't know what she's talking about."

" Yeah right."

" Take your top off Rain."

" Okay..."

I take off my top. I am wearing a basic black bra with my pajama shorts.

" There you are now turn around..."

I turn around, his voice has become so intense and soft. This situation is getting more and more awkward. Theo starts by rubbing the center of my back first. Then he starts rubbing my neck.

" I don't know exactly in what area I should rub the infend so I'll rub your whole back. Is that okay?"

" Yes I guess..."

Theo puts his fingers in the transparent cream and starts rubbing the center of my back. This is pleasure. It feels good. I love it. It's better than anything. I love it. It's a cold yet warm sensation. I let out a small moan.

" hmmmmmmm..."

" It feels good huh?"

" yes it ddoooeesss. It feels niiccceee.."

Theo massages the bottom of my back. At almost every rub I breath deeply which seems to excite Theo because he started kissing my spine. I love this moment. I never want it to stop. He starts massaging my shoulders. I moan even louder. Theo stops and stares at me in the eyes.

" You love this don't you?"

" What a stupid question Theo."

" This is a daily treatment that will last 2 weeks, I hope it doesn't hurt much."

" NO it doesn't hurt at all. Thanks a lot. I feel much better."

" You are welcome. Do you still want to do it yourself"

" Not really because I can't reach my entire back."

" Yeah right. Anyways I brought you a book. It's called The Outside World. You can read it to occupy yourself when you are bored."

" I think I'm going to finish it quickly because having no phone is unbearable."

" I will teach you how to fight with swords near 5 pm. We have an entire space inside the institute for that. I will show you how to protect yourself against other creatures."