~ Twenty Nine ~

Back in Chicago a week after

Rain's POV

Staying around in this place is quickly becoming very impossible. My mom is gone and my father is no where to be found. This is quickly becoming annoying. Since my mom's argument I dont see anything in Theo. Maybe he was trying to be nice to end up stabbing me in the back. He faked that he loved me. It was all a fake story. Nothing happened. 

The thing about the Hendryxs and ther traditions, why didn't he tell me about it? Why did I not know about it. Since birth my mom always told me that I was very curious and that that was going to lead me to great danger. So when I was about twelve I stopped my curiosity. 

Mistake.

Because if I had asked Thro for his surname at the beginning things probably would have turned out differently. I would of found out and that would make him have to explain himself. I was really on Theo and I'm scared that I can't even hear from him. Calling him is also an idea but I'm so traumatised about what my mom told me that I can't do it. Ive tried so many times to call him but.. I just can't. 

I think I fell in the world of depression. Somebody help me.

I'm sure he doesn't want me anyways knowing that he was nice just to kill me.

"You know thats not true! You know Theo he would never do anything to try and hurt you"

I don't know what to think anymore...

I don't even know how much days hours or seconds I've slept. 

" Its okay, you've been asleep for exactly 6 days ."

The guy in the white tuxedo!

" Who the hell are you and why do you keep following me?!"

" Me? following you?"

"Yes you in the white tuxedo. The day when I went to the gala with my friend, I saw you!"

" Haha great memory kiddo."

" How do you know that I've been asleep for 6 days? Have you been watching me sleep?"

" Indeed I've been the one taking care of you whilst your mom left you. Matt left the house as well."

" I know that." 

" You weirdly trust me... Rain."

" What?" 

" I'm standing in your bedroom. I'm supposed to be a stranger and you just woke up. I'm wearing a mask and you're not scared?"

" No I guess not..."

" she really is a demonated hybrid." he mumbled 

" How do you know that?"

" Do you feel the negative energy around you?"

" Umm no."

" Were your eyes red instead of gold these past few weeks?"

" Yes and how do you know that?"

" It's for you to figure it out!"

"Where's my mom? Let me guess you kidnapped her"

" Nope I didnt she's gone back to Africa."

" To see my dad again I guess."

" Hasnt your dad been freed?"