~ Twenty Five~

A/N: Please read the Author's Note at the end of the chapter. It's really important. BUT ONLY READ IT AFTER YOU'VE READ THE CHAPTER.

Thank you guys 💗

You may start reading 😉

"Oh my god Elly?"

" R-Rain?"

I run towards Elly whilst Jason follows me and grabs me by the waist.

" Just a moment beautiful..." He says whilst brushing his nose against my neck then makes Elly and I sit down on the bed, our dresses touching. Him standing in front of us.

" So as you can see you are both going to attend a gala at the town hall tonight. Sorry for kidnapping you and being so "rude" whilst doing it but I knew that if I asked you you would both of said No. Now to the reason why I force you to go. I need answers and so do you Rain about the famous out of jail thingie you were searching on the internet..."

" How do you know about that you bastard?"

" When you're busy doing something you don't even realise that there's someone in your house until you finally wake up... So I was saying that the town hall has-"

" Why did the info on my dad just start vanishing? How is that even possible?"

" Somebody working at the town hall purposely leaked out private information to the web in order for everyone to find out what really happened. The mayor's assistant, also a police officer, deleted every information before any more people find out about it. Those kind of incidents happen quite often."

" Are you coming to the party?" Asks Elly looking down.

" No but I'll come and pick you guys up near 12:00am so be outside in time. I've already given my phone number to Rain so you can call me if anything happens."

" You aren't only sending us to the ball to only help us are you. That so doesn't look like you."

" You're right Rain. I'm glad you know me better after everything we've been through..." He says with a wink.

Urrrgghhhhh.

" Rain and Elly listen to me carefully. There is this woman named Kirsty Grace that I want you to capture. Don't literally "capture" her but do something to make her give me the money she owes me. She's black and pretty so you won't miss her out. She spends most of her time texting on her phone though. "

" Why can't you do that yourself?" I ask.

" Because her body guards already know me and they also know that her and I aren't friends."

" Yeah and another question... Are Rain and I entering the Gala illegally?"

" Yes but I've already made these fake ID's of both of you and you're already on the list. Everything is going to be fine."

" How much money does Kirsty owe you?"

" She owes me 70 million dollars"

Elly and I stare at each other gobsmacked.

" You do realise that if anybody catches us carrying that much money we're going to be-"

" Thats why I'm giving you this bag. And don't forget to zip it up after you've put the money inside."

" Jason this is the last time Elly or me are doing a mission like this for you again understood? You don't even deserve it!"

" Chill babe you each can both go home with 10 thousand dollars if the mission is a success. Deal?"