The Guy Who Gave Up His Jersey(22)

Start from the beginning

“Hey! Hey! I saw that! PDA!” Xavier screamed at us while he was at the phone.

So it was going to be nine teens all alone in South Padre, the word just lingered in the air that this spring break was going to be crazy as hell.

***

“No! No! No! I want to go to the beach parade tonight!” Denise yelled at the guys as we all sat down in the kitchen.

After Alejandro got out of work we all went straight to the airport, to our surprise our parents didn’t have much say to it. If anything bad would happen Mindy was on the other side of the island, and we had at least two mature people.

When I first saw Ale I thought things would be weird, but they weren’t’. He had a huge smile on his face, he greeted everyone. He even invited Arianna, I wasn’t really happy to see her though, but she seemed to feel the same.

“Come on! We want to go to the club you don’t know how many contest are going down tonight!” Xavier exclaimed.

“Yeah and we know how many girls are going down too!” She gave him a cockily look.

Xavier turned bright red, staying quiet. I didn’t have a problem going to places, the beach and the club both sounded fun, and my goal for tonight was just to have fun. Gabriela stared at me as the guys kept fighting with Linda and Denise.

“What if they guys go to the club and the girls to the beach, that way we all are satisfied?” I offered.

“NO! Do you think we are going to leave you alone at the beach with guys?” Enrique asked me.

I shrugged. “We are letting you go see girls in wet shirts and maybe even get laid, and we can’t go see guys shirtless?” I mocked him.

Denise was still trying to play Enrique but Enrique wasn’t the player he seemed to be at all. After hanging out with him the little bad boy actually was a big guy full of love, weird I know.

Control shook his head. “I think we have five more days to enjoy wet T-shirt contest, this beach thing is only for one night.” He responded, taking my side.

“Plus the clubs don’t shut down.” Linda added.

Denise took a shot before slamming it on the table. “So the beach party it is!” She ran upstairs.

Everyone ran upstairs getting dressed leaving only Ale and I by ourselves. He grabbed another cup from the bar and placed it on the table before pouring himself and I a shot.

“I don’t want to drink tonight. I think I’m going to be the adult for tonight because everyone else is pretty wasted,” I said, pushing back the drink.

“Oh your being the momma bear tonight. Okay, its fine if you’re scared,” He whispered in my ear.