The Guy Who Gave Up His Jersey(15)

I glanced at myself in the mirror; my mom had packed my brown two-piece bathing suit. She had bought for me a couple months ago and I had even forgotten I had it. The top part was a strapless brown top that squished my boobs, but not too tight that it seemed I didn’t have none. My bottom was a regular bottom piece, it covered most of behind which was good. On top of the bathing suit I put on a white one shoulder shirt, it fit me up to my belly, and I put on faded shorts on.

Alejandro was in the kitchen packing some snacks and drinks. He had just changed his black basketball shorts to black swim trunks. He looks up at me and smiles, checking me out.

“Ready?” He asked me, closing up the bag.

“Yeah, do you want me to put the bags in the car?” I asked him.

He shook his head. “No I put them in the car already. I just needed to pack some food in case we get hungry.” He smiled, passing me by.

I followed him to garage, locking the door behind me. We both got in the car, letting silence dominate us. I sat there quietly trying my best to distract myself. Alejandro seemed to be in a daze because all he was doing was smiling like a retard.

“So where are you taking me?” I asked him, trying to make small talk.

“On the end of the island my mom has a rest house and behind it is the beach. Not many people go there,” He said, giving me a quick glance. “I thought you would like it there,” He shrugged.

“Oh so you’re taking me to your other house? Do you think you’re were going to score today player?” I scoffed, offended.

He rolled his eyes at me. “Oh yes you know me, I want to score with you tonight so badly.” He mocked me.

I giggled, it was the first time we actually teased one another. I look at him before looking out the window. When it was just Ale and I we seemed to be calmer than usual. He didn’t annoy me as much and I didn’t scream at him. We were actually getting along.

“How are you feeling with your cuts?” He asked me, pointing to the white small patch on my stomach.

The doctor had said the three small cuts he had made were just glued; the white patch that covered them protected them. The patch was supposed to make them heal without getting infected.

“Fine. My stomach feels sore but I guess that normal and the white patches are supposed to come off on their own.” I informed him, running my fingers over the insertion.

“Oh well just in case you feel pain or sick; I brought you your medicine,” He responded, not making eye contact with me.

I smiled feeling as my cheeks turned red. He had remembered about me while he was packing; he actually cared if I was doing fine or not. That was sweet of him. Slowly a lump formed inside my throat.

That was sweet of him? What the hell am I saying! First I day dream about making out with him and now I think he is sweet? What’s next am going to want to sleep with him?