The Guy Who Gave Up His Jersey(22)

Start from the beginning

“For now I want to be alone, I had enough of girls.” He chuckled.

I walked up to him and gave him a big hug. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry for trying to hurt you.” I said.

He wrapped his arms around me and picked me up. “I got played and for the first time I realize it isn’t a good feeling.” He responded, making a nasty face. “I give you props though; you girls make it easier to get over a guy than it actually is.”

I nodded. “Exactly, we make it seem it isn’t.” I rolled my eyes.

He slightly pushed me the side. “You should come to my house, we made food and we are making plans to pass spring break at South Padre again,” I told him wiggling my eyebrows.

“Xavier told me about it. I would go to the pool but I have to go to work.” He groaned, walking the opposite way than me.

I covered my eyes with my hand, blocking the sun. “Does that mean you’re coming to South Padre?” I screamed out to him. “There is going to be girls with boobies!”

Ale stopped walking turning around to look at me. “Bye Juliana!” He said, swooshing me away.

I stuck out my tongue. “Geez I was just trying to help you!” I mumbled.

When I entered the back yard again, Xavier was on the phone with my dad and Gabriela was already calling her mom if she could lend us the plane. Linda looks at me handing me a hamburger.

“South Padre?” I asked, a smirk lingering on my lips.

She nodded. “Hell yeah.”

Spring Break wasn’t something big for us, we would usually spent the week at my house in the pool or watching movies, but this year we seemed anxious to get there.

Control walked up to me putting his hands on my waist. “So your going to South Padre?” He asked me, evilly.

I nodded, swallowing my food. “Yeah, aren’t you?”

He nodded. “It’s spring break, boobies everywhere.” He said, chuckling.

I smacked him across the head. “Boobies my ass! You have a girlfriend idiot!” I shrieked angrily.

Control rolled his eyes. “No duh, but there are going to be boobies!” He corrected me.

I gave him a nasty glare but he kissed me, making some of the ketchup and mustard I had on the corner of my lip to go onto his.

“You have some mustard there.” I pointed to his bottom lip.

“And you have something right here,” He whispered, squeezing my butt.