Speaking of which, I looked down to myself, my overalls entirely replaced by the same outfit Chester was wearing, a white plastic name tag with my name on it attached to the white shirt. "Okay, what the fuck is happening?" I looked at him, confusion permanently carved on my face.

"Christ, language please!" someone yelled from a distance, catching both of our attention as we looked over where it came from. A middle-aged woman wearing a nurse attire behind a desk, staring at us in disgust. "You're in a hospital, alright? You're not getting paid to talk and curse around here!"

"Sorry." Chester murmurs again, flashing her a cute little smile. "She's got a concussion so she's a bit off in the head."

My eyes widened, my hand flying up to hit him on the chest. "Excuse me?!"

"Well you better get her fixed, I don't want patients walking around and hearing that mouth."

"Will do, ma'am." He obliged, pushing me back into the corridors. He wraps his grip around my wrist and dragged me across the hallways, bumping into a few people along the way as my feet struggled to keep up.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"What?"

"Are you trying to say I lost it?"

"It's just an excuse, Cassandra." He reasons.

"Oh right, an excuse that I'm losing it."

"I'm not saying that!" He exclaims, swinging a door open and pushing me to it before closing it back

"Listen here, you little bitch," I fumed, anger ripping through my pulse and mixing in with my headache, I yelled, my heart quickening just from the thought of Stella probably not taking me seriously. I've had enough, "You have no right to assume I'm insane. You don't know what the fuck kind of things I went through before I went here, you should've just fucking killed me!"

"Cassandra, Jesus Christ calm down."

"How about you fucking calm down, huh?" I stepped in closer, my eyes fiery with rage. "Did your boss tell you to fucking tell me that, because oh boy it's not fucking working!"

He just stood there in front of the door, towering over me as he raises a hand to his forehead, shaking his head in dismay. I wanted him to talk more and explain what was happening, however all I got was silence, my fists clenching from the urge to just destroy something.

"No, I didn't tell him to say that." A familiar voice barged in, my blood running cold from the sound. "I made him tell you a lot of things, but that definitely isn't one of them."

I turn on my heel, pulling myself back from going on a rampage. There stood Stella: green eyes darted at my face as she stood from a distance, wearing a mediocre see through scrub above what seemed to be a nurse costume. Although it wasn't a genuine nurse costume, it was more like the kinds you buy online for role-play, or the ones pornstars wear for hospital scenes. She looked good in them, a cliché stethoscope hanging on either side of her shoulders while her brown hair is gathered into an impeccable bun. "There you are, you fucking bitch." I grit my teeth.

"Watch your tongue, Cassa, we're in a hospital." She chastises softly putting a finger against her lips, retrieving a shiny knife from the table next to her containing all sorts of shiny and pointy stuff, strictly inspecting it. Only then did I realize what she was doing. In front of her was a hospital bed where an old man laid unconscious, a green cloth covering most of his body except for the square hole exposing his chest. He looked dead, nonetheless the monitor standing close on his bed was beeping. I looked back up to Stella again in confusion, a sinister grin now plastered on her red lips as she held the knife closer to the man.