fifteen

I yelped, my face landing straight to his chest. He smelled like skunks and filthy trash bins, my stomach flipping from the stench. "Get the fuck off!" I punched him on chest, a grunt coming out of his mouth but he didn't budge, and pressed my face onto his shirt. He started swaying me along dragging me further into the packed crowd, my vision blurring as the lights from the ceiling got blocked off by shadows and heads until I couldn't see anything anymore. "Get the fuck off of me!" I screamed again, pounding on his ribcage and hoping to do any damage. My blood boiled underneath my skin, anger and agitation rushing through my veins. I could think of a million scenarios and fear for my life; but I already had enough bullshit today, I was close from breaking a nose and it seemed like Stella wasn't done giving me inconvenience.

"Bitch, shut up I can't hear the fucking song!" He complained, pink lights shining over his face.

I planted my feet on the floor and stopped from swinging. "I don't fucking care about the song, I said let me go!" I growled, shoving my knee up in between his legs without any consideration.

His hands finally fell off of my arms, a screech of a dying whale erupting from his mouth as he fell onto his knees, his glazed over eyes replaced by look of utter agony. I used this to opportunity to get away, sprinting out of the crowd and accidentally rubbing on multiple bodies. They smelled of sweat and all sorts of vile things, I had to hold back from vomiting. The ponytail gathering my hair had snapped and fell off somewhere on the floor. I felt sweaty and disgusting like I needed to take a shower, but that was the least of my worries now. As I finally step out of the horde, my jaw clenched I begin my way towards the unoccupied space in the area, not daring to look back. I don't fucking care if that kick makes him incapable if having babies, I was pissed and if I see Stella, even if she's goddamn Satan, I would wrap my hands around her neck and strangle her to death.

"Take her! She kicked me in the dick!" Somebody yelled behind me, and simultaneously shoes marched against the floors all together, and I feel the weight of a thousand eyes on me.

My feet came into a halt, my eyes wandering around to confirm my conclusions. I was right. Right there and then a guy was sprinting towards me like he was in a marathon, determination in his eyes and I didn't have time to react and dodge the impact of his body on mine as he tackled me to the ground. My back fell parallel onto the frigid black floor, knocking every last bit of air out of my lungs. I hear murmuring from the crowd but I couldn't quite confirm. Pain shot up my spine and a head hammering headache screamed at the back of my skull. The previous trap music was replaced by a ringing in my ears. I sucked in for dear life, my lungs squeezing whenever I would do so, incapacitating my arms and limbs from moving. When I opened my eyes again I could barely process what's ahead, black circles floating around my vision.

I laid flat on the floor, my hands next to my head or so I thought. I had no idea. There was a pressure on my stomach and shoulder, and then an abrupt sting on the side of my lip. When I gathered myself back, my eyes grew wide. The guy who knocked me off my feet was on my stomach, his knees on either side of my waist, and his hand holding me down my shoulder. His balled fist hovering directly right above my face, launching towards me exponentially quick that I had no time to gasp nor flinch. He hit me on the face.

Again.

And again.

And again.

The sudden application of pressure splitting my skin open, and each time I feel myself losing circulation as the pain rapidly spread all over my face like the way you would soak your arm in previously boiling hot water, and you feel the difference between the air and the water. Only then did I realize my glasses had fallen off, rendering me practically blind from the obscurity I call my vision. Despite my demise and the blur surrounding each hit, I managed to make out something of his terrifying visage. He was erratic, his eyes wide and his teeth visibly gritted as he bombarded each space on my lower face with an impact from his hard knuckles.