Las Angeles-Part 2-The Perfect Couple

Start bij het begin

EMILY POV.

After the waitress had left we all just laid there in silence. Until Ali got up out of her chair and stood in front of me.

"I'm going in the water." She said. She threw her sunglasses on her chair, and then everything when in slow motion from there... She slowly started to pull her shirt up, over her head, revealing her perfect stomach and beautiful upper body. She threw the shirt on her chair and continued to strip, everything still was moving in slow motion. She unbuttoned her short shorts and slowly slid them down her perfect tan legs. I bit my lip as I stared at her perfect body in her bathing suit. I knew what she was doing. She was trying to tease me, and it was working. She used to always do this before she disappeared and she knew it made me crazy. She glanced at me and gave me a quick little smirk. Last but not least she took out her hair tie, realesing her perfect golden curls. She shook her head a little, letting her hair bounce down perfectly. I couldn't help but stare with my jaw dropped.

"You coming Em?" She asked me in a flirty tone. I nodded and quickly took my shorts and top off. I took her hand and we walked to the ocean. Swinging our arms back and forth.

ALISON POV.

I held Emily's hand and ran into the water. We ran until the water was up to our belly buttons and then stopped. Emily pulled me into her arms and spun me around. I was giggling and hugging her and then we both pulled back. I looked into her deep brown eyes and smiled, I thought about how lucky I am to have her. How lucky I am that she is always there for me. Through the good and bad.

"I love you." I whispered with love and passion behind my words.

A huge smile grew on Emily's face. Her smile that could just light up my world in a matter of seconds. She grabbed my waist and pulled me in for a long passionate kiss. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around her waist. She kissed me hard and I kissed her back harder. I slipped my tongue in her mouth and continued to kiss her. She walked me deeper into the water, never breaking the kiss. We were both so lost in the moment and I began to undo her bikini top. While I was untying the strings she rubbed her hands from my waist down to my lower back. I smiled into the kiss. At this point only the tops of our shoulders and heads were above water. I finally got the strings undone... Then we hear splashing coming twords us, we quickly pull back and Hanna Spencer and Aria are coming in the water twords us.

"SHIT." Emily whispered with worry in her voice. Em quickly set me down and tried to tie her bikini top back on. I could tell she was having trouble. I began to worry she wouldn't tie it in time.

"Hey guys! We decided to join you!" Hanna said. I smiled like I was happy to see them. Em flashed a fake smile and still kept trying to tie her top back on without the girls noticing. I slowly walked behind her and pretended to hug her from behind while the girls were talking to us about something that I didn't know. I slowly started to tie her bikini top back on. I got it tied and then gave her neck one quick peck.

"Thank you." She whispered with a sigh of relief. We both giggled a little and then I gave her flaming red, embarresed cheek a kiss.

___________________________

Tonight was Em and I's night alone. We were going to go to a super fancy restraunt but we decided to just get pizza and walk around LA instead.

"Babe, are you ready?" Emily asked as she walked into my room. She was wearing white jeans, converse, a tank top and a varsity jacket, with her hair in her suttle curls she always wore it in.

"Yep! You look good Em." I said with a smile. She blushed.

"Thanks. You too." She said to me. I was wearing a simple white dress with my hair in my normal curls.