Amor Lapsos

AN: I hope you guys enjoy this chapter that I wrote half falling asleep but felt my wonderful readers deserved an update 😁. I love your comments it inspires me to write more so thanks for all thee comments. I really want to finish Finn Watson by the end of 2014 see I've been writing this story for about 3 or 4 years and feel that it's time to end. Oh and I just want to clear up Finn Watson is not based off of Finn Hudson. The truth is Finn was based off of my sorta dream guy and then in a weird turn of events I found a Finn but that's another story so yes Finn Watson not based on Finn Hudson in anyway... Kay so Happy Happy reading 😁👍
********************************

Clare's Point Of View

" Many years ago the head chief of the NIZHONI clan had a beautiful daughter. The chief of the NIZHONI held his daughter especially close to him because she was his only remaining child. For the rest either died do to sickness or war. The chief was for an old man so he knew it was time to seek his daughter a husband. He decided to choose the son of the neighboring Blacksmith clan. For the wedding came fast and all the local tribes came but with great happiness great sorrow came along. The chief's daughter Leana and her husband Knoton grew deeply in love so when the great sickness took over their tribe striking Lena Knoton was beside himself. So desperate Knoton went off seeking help from the local sprit reader.

"Oh sprit reader my wife has fallen into a great sleekness I will give you anything you want if you help"

"Child there is only one thing you can do" the sprit reader told Knoton

"Tell me I'll do anything" Knoton begged.

"You must take Leana to Amor Lapsos falls and off your sprit for your wife child" Knoton simply nodded running to his home grabbing Leana in his arms and headed to Amor Lapsos he would sacrifice anything for the well being of his first and only love.

"Dinners ready!" called Dakota from the kitchen.

"Good cause I'm starving" Jacy replies while stretching and heading to the kitchen.

"Wait, wait" I call after Jacy as he sits at the kitchen table.

"What happens with Leana and Knoton?"

"Yea what happens with them but could you just skip all the boring parts and just say if then end up together or whatever" Finn adds from behind me I turn and scowl at him.

"What happens is Knoton offers his soul to the sprits and he ends up saving Leana but in giving his soul to the sprits Knoton dies. So in order to get Knoton back Leana offers her soul. The sprits realize how strong their love is so each year the sprits reincarnate Knoton and Leana so that yes their bodies have passed but forever will their love for one another lives."

"Boo whack sappy story" Finn say sitting next to Jacy

"Its romantic so shut up" I scowl then I continue on to ask Jacy.

"How do you know the story so well?"

"Well I'm from the clan Knoton was from and Dakota is from the clan Leana was from we grew up with this story"

Later on that night.....

"Okay you kids can sleep in here for tonight and head back to the hotel in the morning" Dakota told Finn and I as we layed down on her air mattress in the living room.

"And no funny business" Jacy said before following behind Dakota to their bedroom.

"Hey Finn I have a theory"

"What's your theory Clare?"

"That Dakota and Jacy are Leana and Konton" at that Finn sat up yo look at me.

"Clare that's just a story"

"Finn come on the way they look at one another the way Jacy looked when he was telling the story" Finn look at me wide eyed then smiled.

"You read to many books kitten now get some rest" Finn said kissing my cheeks and laying back down.

"I don't read to many books I'm right you just have no intuition"

"Yes that's what it is I lack intuition or many its just I'm not crazy now good night."

"Humph"

Dakota's Point Of View

"She knows Jacy"

"Dakota get some sleep its just a story"

"Jacy I know these things I can feel it and she knows"

"You know what I feel, I feel tired now go to sleep Dakota you let your imagination or "feelings" as you call them get the best of you.

"I do not"

"Goodnight Dakota"

"Humph"