My Date With FinnWatson "The Bad Boy" Coming To An End.....

A/N: Yay I can't belive I have 45 votes and 640 reads !!!! I love you my wonderful awesome readers !!! Okay I'm done so Happy Happy Reading Vote ,Comment ,Read J

Recap:

Finn's Point Of View:

"Yes" she said a smile growing on her face.

"There" I said pointing to the movie theater that was placed in front of us.

"Where going to a movie?" Clare asked with a confused look on her face which only made me grin.

"Finn you do realize that I've been to a movie before right?"

"Yes I know you've been to a movie before but have you ever snuck into a movie before"

"No, no way Finn I don't think so" Clare said holding her hands up and backing away from me. This girl needed to loosen up a little and I wanted to be the guy to help her with that. So with each step back she took I matched it with a step of my own.

"Clare come on you said you would trust me so trust me and you lost the bet. Therefor you must participate in all date activities"

"Finn you a jerk and I dislike you very much" Clare said while glaring up at me. I rolled my eyes and grabbed Clare's hand and pulled her to the back entrance of the movie theater.

"Okay hold on" I say to Clare while pulling out a bobby pin.

"What are you going to do?" Clare whispers/ yells at me I hold up the bobby pin so she can see. Clare's eyes go wide I try my best to control the laughter that threatens to come out because I know that'll just make Clare pissed at me.

"You know how to break and enter using a bobby pin!"

"Yea I've been to my share of jails" I say smirking up at Clare.

"What!" Clare says making her dark brown almost black eyes grow wide to the point I'm sure they'll pop out of there sockets.

"I'm just joking Clare I looked it up on YouTube" which is the complete truth while Clare was with Vic making her D. I googled how to pick a lock with a bobby pin, after was so disappointed with the fact that I didn't have a motorcycle I thought I would earn some "Bad Boy points".

"Come on Clare admit its bad ass"

"Yea I'm sure your flavor of the months would think so"

"Whatever you can't tell me this isn't Bad Boy and I'm not interested in what my flavors of the month think I wanna know what you think"

"Fine" Clare huffed moving her long brown hair off her face and looking at me before saying,

"You get four Bad Boy points"

"Only Four?"

"Yes only for because for one you had to YouTube it now if you would've stuck with the jail story now that would have been worth 20 points" Clare send while smirking.

"Yea, yea you're just cheap with points" I complained while returning back to picking the lock. After wiggling the lock a couple of more times I finally heard the click of the lock unlocking.

"Where're in" I said smiling up and pulling the door open for Clare to go in.

Clare's Point Of View

Before I was even two steps into that stupid theater that jackass Finn Watson convinced me to break into was I met face to chest with the hugest freaking guy I had ever seen. He seemed to be bigger that The Giant that Finn had fought.

"And where do you think you're going little lady?" Freak of nature said while glaring down at me.

To be continued...............

"Umm I w-e w-e-r-e j-u-s-t.... Finn a little help here" I stuttered as I looked up at the huge guy.

"Hey what's up Grill haven't seen you in a while" Finn said stepping out from behind me and doing that weird guy hand shake thing.

"You know each other" I asked getting Finn's attention Finn slowly turned around to look at me.

"Yea Grill and I go way back"

"You're totally and undeniably the biggest jerk I've ever met, why didn't t you tell me you know this guy?!" I said while motioning my hands towards Grill. I wonder why they call him grill I'll have to ask Finn later.

"And ruin the fun of seeing how freaked out you look no way" Finn said brushing past me and following Grill into a dark movie. As we walked in to the previews had just began.

"Where do want to sit?"

"Umm the back?"

"I don't think you want to do that kitten" Finn said with a smirk on his face as if he knew something I didn't.

"Why not?" I asked confused.

"Just look at who's in the back" I raised my eyebrows in confusion before looking down at the back row. Seat after seat was mixed with both teens and adults.

"Oh I replied to Finn looking down glad that it was dark so Finn couldn't see the blush that certainly lined my face.

"Why don't we just sit in the middle" Finn suggested, I simply nodded my head in response while following Finn into the middle isle. Once we were sat down and both Finn and I lowered my phone I realized that Grill was no longer with us. How the heck can a guy that fucking huge just diaper without me noticing!

"Where's Grill?"

"He went to get some snacks"

"Oh" I said turning back to the screen that showed a sneak peek to some nickelodeon show that I never heard of I wanted to know what movie we would be seeing but I doubted that Finn would tell me.

"I'm surprised you haven't asked me what movie where seeing kitten"

"I wanted to but I figured you wouldn't answer me and second don't call me kitten"

"Not a chance kitten and your right if you asked I wouldn't have told you. But since you were a nice little kitten" I grimaced when he called me kitten again but they he pulled me out of thought as he began speaking once again.

"I will tell you what movie where gonna see"

"Okay so tell me" just as Finn was gonna tell me what movie we were gonna see the preview to Mortal Instruments came on and I shushed him. My eyes stayed glued to the screen till the images of Jace and Clary faded away.

"You're a fan?" Finn asked once I gave my attention back to him.

"Yea even though I hate third person and this book is in third person I couldn't put it down. I read the whole series in two weeks and sorry I ramble when I talk about books" I said looking down away from Finn's eyes. As embarrassment over took me.

"No don't be embarrassed your cute when you ramble esspacially when it's about books, I like when you ramble about poetry in English" Before I could comment about Finn calling me cute an actually listening to me talk in English class Grill arrived back with popcorn, soda, and twizzlers.

"Here ya go little Lady Finn said these where our favorites" Grill said while handing me the twizzlers. I looked towards Finn with my eyebrow raised. Finn just shrugged and said,

"I always see you sneak in to the teachers' lounge to get them so I assumed that they were your favorite"

"They are thank you but how do you see me sneak into the teachers' lounge where you talking me cause I never see you?" I joked and then I heard Grill laugh at that question as he sat down almost spitting out the sip of soda he had taken.

"Shut the fuck up" Finn told Grill in a warning tone which instantly got me curious.

"What's wrong Grill?" I send looking past Finn's glaring eyes that looked at me then at Grill as if he were watching a tennis match.

"Nothing I just assumed with you being Finn's new girl and all that you knew he was banging your art teacher"

"One I'm not Finn's girl and two I never will be and three" I said looking straight at Finn before continuing,

"You're the biggest fucking asshole pathetic teenage boy I've ever met you sleaze ball" I said before walking out of the theater into the nice late night breezy air the way we came with Grill. I'm such an idiot I thought once I was a couple blocks away from the theater. I actually thought Finn could be decent and was just misunderstood but he's not he's just a sleaze ball as I originally thought. Really he slept with our art teacher our art teacher for fucks sake! I know Ms. Olive was young but come on seriously Finn I thought letting out a huge frustrated breath as I hauled down a cab.

"75 Ocean Street please I told the cabbie"

"That's jersey right?"

"Yep" I said while looking out the window. What an idiot I thought once more and a part of me was even more pissed with the fact that Finn hadn't followed me out. Or even denied it or tried to explain himself he just let me run out and sat there glaring at Grill.

"That'll be $40.25" the cabbie said once we pulled up to my house or had Finn called it my plain old house.

"Here ya go keep the change" I said while stepping out of the cab. Wow that was fucking expensive cab ride screw you Finn and screw you Finn again for making me have a potty mouth form hanging out with you so much I thought once I had gave the cabbie the money and went into my house. When I stepped into my home I was met to darkness and emptiness mom must be working late I thought as I turned on all the lights and stepped into the kitchen. As I went to grab a water out of the fridge and throw the stupid twizzlers Finn had gotten I saw that my mom had let a note for me,

Sorry honey another late day at the office I left you money in the kitchen draw just in case you didn't get to eat on your date. You can order or head down to that new diner at the shore its gotten good review J

Love,

Mom <3

"Great first my date sucks and now I have to have dinner all by my lonesome" I said into the fridge just as my phone began to ring. I brought my head out of the fridge to look at the caller id expecting it to be Finn calling but it turned out to be Amber to my surprise. I slid the lock and answer the call.

"Aloha"

"Ello there mate how's the date going?" Amber asked in a British accent that girl seriously needed to take a break from Jack and Finn and Charlieissocoollike. I thought to myself before answering Amber.

"It was going good then it turned quite horrid" I replied in my own British accent which always seemed to come out sounding Australian. Well at least it was an accent I laughed to myself.

"Clare you sound Australian we need to practice your accent again" Amber scolded at me through the phone"

"Whatever at least it's an accent and can you meet me in the new dinner by the shore?"

"Yea sure is everything okay?" Amber asked concerned.

"Yea I just telling you about the horrid experience in person will be better and plus I'm starving!" I wined through the phone before hanging up and heading off to meet Amber.

Finn's Point Of View

"What the fuck is wrong with you" I yell causing a couple in front of Grill and I to look back at us.

"What the fuck are the two of you looking at?" I say already beyond fucking pissed that Grill had to open his mouth.

"What I thought she knew?" Grill said innocently while holding up his hand in surrender. I should have ran after her but no my sleaze ball ass just stood sitting here and let her run away. At that moment my phone began to ring get the hope that it might be Clare I quickly grabbed it out of my pocket to answer before seeing it was just my sister. The couple once again looked back at me as my phone continued to leave.

"Relax I'm leaving" I said to the couple who glared at me before I left I turned back to Grill and held up my finger and mouthed fuck you which only caused Grill to laugh and stuff popcorn in his mouth. That asshole I thought as I left the theader and called Vicky back.

"Why didn't you answer my call?" Vicky asked annoyed through the other end of the phone.

"I was at the movies with Grill"

"I thought you had a date with Clare?"

"I did but I fucked it up and she ran out the theater"

"And you didn't run after because?" Vicky asked in a 'Duh' tone through the other end of the phone.

"Because I'm a butt face" I sigh into the phone

"Bingo" Vicky says through phone I can just see you smiling that brat.

"Why are you calling me again?"

"Oh nothing it's just Clare's here at Uncle John's diner with her friend. It's a shame you screwed it up I like her"

"Wait Clare's there?" I ask Vicky making sure I heard right.

"Are you even listening that's what I just said wow you really are a butt face" Vicky replied annoyed.

"Vicky could you be the good little sister that I wished for and if Clare tries to leave stall her till I can get there"

"Fine whatever but you so owe me"

"Yeah, yeah just stall" I say before hanging up and hail a cab.

"85 Jersey Shore"

"You're the second person I take out to jersey" the cabbie says but I completely ignore him all I'm thinking about is how I'm gonna explain myself to Clare and show her I'm not a fucking sleaze ball.