"The Edge Of Glory"

Finn's P.O.V 

“I was gonna buy Rosetta stone for you Pablo” 

“Michael can we stay on track. Why did you pretend you didn’t know English?” Zane says cutting Michael off.

“You see when Finn came to tell me hi I thought he was gonna beat me up. So when I get nervous my Spanish comes out.”

“Wait so you’re not Spanish?” Michael asks 

“Yes I’m Spanish I’m from Venezuela”

“So your telling me this whole time you spoke Spanish cause you where afraid of Finn?”  Michael asked.

“What is it Michael do you have the need to restate everything everyone says?” I say looking at Michael frustrated.

“Wait this whole time you’ve been scared of Finn so you spoke in Spanish?” Zane asked from where he sat in the corner of the living room.

“What is today repeat the what everyone fucking says day.”

“Amigos, amigo lets not fight. I Just didn’t want to tell you guys I spoke English cause, I thought Finn would beat me up because I lied.”

“Aww don’t worry amigo Finn isn’t going to beat you up. Right Finn tell him your not gonna beat him up”

“I’m not going to beat you Pablo but I am going to beat the shit out of you Michael”

“Yea see Pablo…hey wait why are you going to beat me up where best amigos”

“Zane move Mike away from me cause he’s taking me to the edge”

“Haha the edge of glory right?”

“What the fuck is the edge of glory?”

“You know the edge of glory Lady Gaga’s song. There ain't no reason you and me should be alone tonight, yeah, baby! And I got a reason that you're who should take me home tonight.”

“Okay ok yay Lady fucking Gaga can you shut the hell up?”

“You guys have no musical souls”

“Hey Michael I have an idea why don’t you go find Amber before Finn beats you to a pulp” Zane suggest to Mike.

“ I want to hear about Pablo’s imposter I speak Spanish façade. Clare’s gonna love the hell out of this its like one of those 60minute episodes she loves”

“Clare likes 60minutes so do I” I say then cough when Zane looks at me with his eyebrow raised. I continue on to say,

“I’ve only seen one episode but it was a really good one. Anyway Pablo you speak English good now I can fucking understand what your saying for a change.”