The Giant !

Why didn't you tell me that Finn did fights !" I asked Lizzy glaring down at her.

"So you could be uptight like you are now and be like how could you condone this behaviour blah blah blah. Yea I don't think so"

"You still should have told me" I pouted as I followed behind Finn and Zane who seemed to be heading down to abandoned wear house looking building. We had been Driving for an hour (due to traffic don't you love NYC) before we ended up in some strange part of Canal street in front of this building that looked as if you would sneeze to close to it, it might just collapse.

"What's a matter kitten why so quite your scared?" Finn said grinning back at me I just rolled my eyes and replied,

"No I'm just want to save my voice when I have to tell you I told you so when I win this bet" I said smirking back at Finn's arrogant face.

"Yea sure you are kitten keep telling yourself that you want me to lose this bet" Finn said before turning back around. I hated when he got the last word that butt face.

"Aren't you excited?" Michael said from beside me with a smile that would be Chester the cat from Alice In Wonderland to shame.

"Not really" was my simple reply back.

"Why are we here again?" Amber asked while squeezing herself in between Michael and I.

"Cause Finn is stupid and we want to watch him get beat up"

"Are you crazy last I came to Finn's fight is was like uppercut,undercut,thenhewasontop of the guy and hadhimlikeyournotgettingawayfrom me"

"What fuck did you just say?" Nat said looking at Lizzy as if she had grown another head.

"Yea when Lizzy gets excited she talks to fast in translation Finn is not going to lose he's way to awesome" Michael cut in and explained to a confused looking Nat.

"He can't be that awesome" I said crossing my arms.

"He is pretty awesome Clare" Amber said shrugging her shoulders. I slowly stopped walking and looked at Amber.

"And how would you know exactly that he's as you said pretty awesome!"

"We'll you see Michael has ummm taken me to see Finn fight a couple of times" Amber said looking everywhere but at me.

"Oh aren't you guys like the best friends ever" I said before storming off towards Zane who held the door open for us to walk into the abandoned building. Once I walked in I was met with darkness.

"Grab my hand" I heard a voice say from the darkness which cause me to jump.

"Who's there?" I said stupidly

"The ghost if Christmas past" Finn replied making his voice shake.

"That's the worst ghost impression I've ever heard you jackass" I said while grabbing his hand in darkness.

"Okay everyone stay together and hold on to your partners" Zane said from the darkness and of course Amber had something to say.

"What are we in kindergarten?"

"Amber just shut up and grab my hand!"Michael yelled at Amber. And due to the silence after he yelled at her I'm guessing she listened.

"Oh Pablo grab Nat's hand" Finn called out beside me

"Lo hará" Pablo responded I'm guessing he said ok but who the heck knows?

"I like your hands" I heard Nat say from deep in the darkness.

"Gracias Me gusta tu manos demasiado"

"Okay love birds can we get going I have a fight to win" Finn said pulling me with him through the darkness. After walking down a long hall and turning a couple of corners we where met with light.

"Whatever happens do not I repeat do not let go of my hand" Finn said glaring at me I could here Michael, Zane and even Pablo giving the girls the same speech. So instead of giving Finn a hard time I simply just nodded my head at him. As he pulled with him I was greeted with a small space with a boxing ring set in the middle. There seemed to be hundreds of sweaty all men gathered around placing bets and throwing money at a guy that was standing on this wooden create near the ring. The guy seemed to be around our age. He was tall lean and had blond hair and this hard look to his face. He wore a pair of grey sweat pants and a shirt that said Fedsex instead of FedEx. Very original I thought at that moment the guy looked our way and a huge smile appeared on his face as he stepped off the create and towards Finn and I.

"Hey man" the guy said while giving Finn one of those hand shake hug things that all guys seem to know how to do. All the while Finn seemed to have a tight grip on my hand.

"Clare this is Max, Max Clare"

"So your Clare?"

"Yep I believe that's what Finn just said"

"She's just as sarcastic as you said" Max laughed causing me to send him one of my death glares.

"Oh hey Pablo I see you got yourself a girl" Max yelled out to Pablo. Causing Nat to giggle and Pablo to turn the color of an Apple.

"Max do you mind watching the girls a while, while we go prep Rocky over here" Zane said pointing towards Finn.

"Yea no problem girls follow me" before I could even make one step away from Finn he grabbed me around my waist and whispered in my ear,

"Don't leave anywhere by yourself got that don't leave anywhere. Stay near Max and the girls at all times you gotta pee hold in are we clear?"With Finn's, warm breath at my ear and neck I couldn't exactly form words so I simply nodded.

"Max if anything happens to my girl say good bye to your teeth" Finn called towards Max. Before I could tell Finn that I was not his girl I was tugged away by Max.

"Who's Finn fighting tonight?" Lizzy asked Max once we where in a small office that was covered in papers and beer cans everywhere. The office gave a clear view of the ring.

"He's fighting The Giant tonight"

"What!?" both Lizzy and Amber said in unison. Which caused me to panic.

"Wow that guys fucking huge" Nat said pointing out towards the ring. I walked over to Nat and looked over her shoulder to see what could only be described as a giant. The dude was huge and covered in tattoos and piercing. He was so buff that veins seemed to be popping out if his neck and arms. If you thought The Rock was huge you had not seen this guy! I was so busy looking at The Giant I didn't see when Finn entered the ring was he crazy was he seriously going to fight this guy!

"Max that's your name right you can't let him fight this guy!!"

"Finn is gonna be fine"

"Are you on drugs do you see how huge that guy is?!"

"Finns gonna be fine you just never seen Finn fight or you wouldn't be worried" I turned to see Amber and Lizzy with worried faces and they had seen Finn fight before! Before I could plead with Max to get Finn out of the ring I heard the bell ring signalling the beginning of the fight. I left Max's side and walked over to Nat and watched as Finn dogged most of The Giants punches. But just as Finn was trying to Dogge another one of the The Giants Punches The Giant seemed to get to punch Finn square in the jaw causing Finn to drop to the ground. The Giant took this opportunity to kick Finn in the stomach causing Finn to cough up blood. Okay enough is enough I can't take this anymore I thought while running towards the ring. I heard the yells of Nat, Lizzy and Max behind me but I couldn't sit still in there and watch this calmly!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:

Sorry for such the long wait for the update! Okay so I hope you enjoy this update sorry if its short or has a lot if mistakes but I have seemed to have lost the charger to my computer. Yea I have no idea how these situations only seem to happen to me! Since I can not locate my charger I had to write this chapter on my phone ..... And ok that's all I think ...... Oh no wait ! I have found someone to play Finn Watson so guys can get some visual on what Finn looks like so as soon as I find my charger I will upload that ok and now that's all bye ;)