Where Off To The Mall!

A/N: Okay we have reached the ending of the weekend which means school :( But it also means homework so I don' know if I will be able to upload that much so bare with me i will try my best to upload once a week i'll try to make the chapters longer when I do upload oh and thanks for the votes you don't understand how happy I am!!!.... So Happy Happy Reading and hope you enjoy!!!!!!  

Once I was in Amber’s car I pulled out my phone and replied to Finn’s text saying,

‘Yea I don’t think so first of all I don’t like you so why would I go to a concert with you and second of all yea that’s it I don’t like you’ As soon as I had sent the text Finn had replied back and it read:

‘Aww Kitten stop lying about your feelings for me lying doesn’t suit u well’

“Ah I hate HIM” I yelled in the car gaining everyone’s eyes on me,

“Umm is something wrong because you’re kind of making weird sounds and yelling” Michael said looking at me like I was crazy,

“It’s Finn”

“Finn?” Michael said grabbing my phone from my hand and quickly writing something back,

“What did you write?” I asked looking down at my phone unlocking the lock bar and seeing that Michael had deleted whatever he has sent.

“Oh nothing” Michael said having a wide grin on his face I looked at Michael and gave him what I hoped looked like a death glare.

“Why do you hate Finn now?” Amber asked looking back at me as we came to a red light,

“He invited me to a concert and I said no and he took that as a chance to be annoying”

“He invited you to a concert!” both Lizzy and Michael said in unison,

“Yes he did”

“And you said no why he must like you” Lizzy said excitedly

“Yea well I don’t like him” I said as a matter of fact I really didn’t like Finn he was arrogant and mean and used girls like if they didn’t matter and he was an ass who would like someone like that!?

“Forget about him liking her you could have invited me or if the two of you start dating Finn and I can be like best friends!” Michael cut in a glow in his eye wow was this boy obsessed he better cool it before people got the wrong idea about the way he acts towards Finn.

“Sorry to crush your dreams Mike but I will never date Finn”

“Never say never” Lizzy said from the passenger seat,

“Yea thanks for the Justin Bieber quote but I repeat do LIKE FINN WATSON”

“Fine, fine no need to yell” Lizzy said, rolling my eyes I spent the rest of the ride to the mall looking out the window. When we got to the mall Lizzy dragged us into the Juicy Couture store.

“Okay girls I’ll leave you here and I’m gonna go check out Game Stop” at the word Game Stop Amber looked up from the shirt she was looking at,

“Oh I think I’m going to go with Michael” Amber said almost sprinting out of the store I looked around the store to spot Lizzy busy looking at perfumes. Deciding that Lizzy would be busy for a while I headed over to Forever21. I would have gone with Amber and Michael to Game Stop but those two could spend hours drooling over games and it would take a whole army to take those two out of that store so I decided to spend a nice relaxing time in one of my favorite clothing stores Forever21. They really need a Barnes and Noble in this mall I thought while taking the escalator up stairs.

“Fancy seeing you here” a Smooth husky voice said from behind me I turned to see the annoying green eyes of Finn Watson.

“What do want”? I growled at Finn turning back around and getting off the escalator,

“Nothing just thought I would do some shopping”

“Well good for you” I said while walking away from him and towards Forever21 to my distaste Finn was still walking behind me stop in my tracks I turned around to be face to face with Finn’s lips,

“If you want a kiss Kitten all you had to do was ask” Finn said another one of his annoying smirks appearing on his face one of these days I would just slap the smirk right of those lips.

“What makes you think I would want to kiss you?” I said growing more annoyed by each second Finn stood in front of me with that smirk of his.

“Oh I don’t know maybe it was the five minutes that you stood there looking at my lips”

“I was not”

“Yea Kitten you were too”

“Was not and could you not call me kitten” I said while walking away one more second and I would just snap on Finn,

“Sure thing Kitten” Finn yelled out to me I could hear his voice shaking with laughter I really hoped whatever Finn got out of talking to me would stop on Monday. I didn’t understand how half of our high school could seriously drool all over him. I bet he lived for them drooling over him maybe that’s why he was conceded because he thought that ruling high school meant that he ruled the world. With his cool parties and cool C.E.O dad blah, blah, blah. Well my mom was a lawyer ha beat that with your dumb parties and C.E.O dad. I thought while grabbing a dress and heading in to the dressing room. I stepped out of the dressing room to look in the mirror where I spotted Finn sitting in a chair next to the mirror.

“Oh for fuck’s sake really Finn don’t you have a life?”

“Yea and kitten you should buy that dress”

“Piss off Finn”

“Wow I was just trying to give you a compliment”

“Well I don’t want it” at that moment I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and screw Finn but he was right this dress looked awesome on me. Sighing heavily I went back in the dressing room and took off the dress now when I buy the dress he’s gonna think it’s because of  his  dumb opinion. As I walked out the dressing room I still found Finn in the same seat I had left him at. Finn followed after me as I went to pay at the resister.

“Kitten you should wear that to the concert tonight”

“I’m not going to the concert with you”

“You can bring your friends”

“Yea it’s still a no” I said while grabbing my bag from the cashier

“Why not”

“Finn I don’t particularly like you if you haven’t picked up on that and spending a couple of hours with you at a concert sounds like hell to me”

“Well thanks for not being harsh” was the last thing Finn said before storming out of the store and not even giving me a second glance. What had I said that offended the Bad Boy what was up his ass that he’s so angry. Was it that for once a girl wasn’t kissing his feet and dying for his attention? Well he needs a news flash that not every girl in this whole universe wants him oh no I bet I sound like a bitch now because now I have hurt the bad boys feelings and I bet once Michael found out he would yell at me and give me this whole lecture.  So summing up the dignity I had I ran after Finn to apologize because just because Finn was an ass didn’t mean I had to be one too.