Yay Life !(Sarcasm intended)

A/N:Sorry if there’s any spelling or grammar errors I did this chapter right before I'm leaving my house just incase I won't be able to do a Update tonight....... And sorry but only a little Finn in this chapter but you are sure to see alot of him the next so be patient..... And Happy Happy Reading !!! :) Oh and i forgot to say yay made it to one of my goals and got 7 votes .... Ok now you can read bye!

Clare’s POV

  I wake up Saturday morning with a ponding headache I could still hear the ringing in my ears from the music at Finn’s house. I grunt when I think of Finn I quickly go take a shower and get dressed so I can go yell at Amber and the rest of my friends. But as I make my way down the stairs I see Amber’s shoulder length brown hair in the living room looking at her phone.

“Well did you finally remember that you forgot be somewhere?”  Amber then turned her head towards me and let out a sigh.

“You’re so dramatic sometimes”

“Am not”

“Are too”

“Am not”

“ARE TOO”

“AM NOT” Amber and I began yelling at each other before my mom came running down the stairs,

“What are the two of you yelling about at 8:30 in the morning”!

“Amber said that I’m being dramatic over the fact that they DITCHED me last night” I said narrowing my eyes towards Amber and then I added plus she broke into our house.

“I did not break into your house I took the spare key from under the rocks because I needed to pick up my car and it wasn’t in the driveway and I did not DITCH you”! Amber said her eyes challenging me before I could respond my mom stood in between us and said,

“You left your keys in the car not a smart move so I moved her car in the garage and can the both of you stop yelling, and Clare at times you can be a little dramatic but so can you Amber so why don’t the both of you talk this out calmly” my mom said giving both of us a stern look both Amber and I put our heads down that was the last thing my mom said before she went upstairs and into her room. I slowly looked up towards Amber when I heard the door to my mom’s room close. Maybe mom was right and we needed to talk this out Amber, Lizzy, Michael and I had been friends since sixth grade that wouldn’t just ditch me there had to be some kind of explanation right?

“Listen Clare we didn’t ditch Michael and I spent the whole party looking for you and couldn’t find you and then we asked this guy and he said he saw you leave which we found strange but then it started to get late and we had to leave if anything Lizzy ditched all of us Michael and I had to catch the bus home”

“You had to the bus home”?

“Yea wait how did you get home because the last bus for the night took us please doesn’t tell me you had to walk”?!

“Oh no I didn’t have to walk home so don’t feel bad” I said shaking my head,

“So then how did you get home?” I stood there staring at Amber’s hazel green eyes trying to decide whether or not to tell her about Finn then I decided what the heck,

“Finn drove me home”

“As in Finn Watson drove you home?” Amber said wide eyed I simply nodded my head as an answer why she so shocked all it was, was a drive home if you would cut of the parts where Finn was a complete ass then it was a pretty simple nothing ride home I thought will mentally shrugging my shoulders.

“Hellooo earth to Clare” Amber said waving her had in the front of my face snapping me out of my thoughts,

“Sorry I was thinking”

“Yea thinking about how every girl would want to beat you up”

“Beat me up?”

“Yea do you know that half of our school including teachers and the occasional guy would die for a ride home from Finn Watson?”

“Oh come on Amber he’s such an ass do you that he called my house small and plain, Small and plain I tell ya my house”

“Maybe he likes you” I heard Lizzy voice say from behind,

“What is up with the breaking and entering?”

“Someone broke into your house?!” Michael asked shocked from the doorway,

“Yea you three” I said while pointing around the room

“We were not breaking and entering”

“Oh really?” I asked raising my eyebrows in question

“Yes really because do you see anything broken no so there for all we did was enter”

“Michael did I ever tell you how much I dislike you?”

“I love you too” was all Michael said I looked around the room to see Lizzy rolling her eyes and Michael and Amber trying her hardest to keep from laughing. I’ll tell ya sometimes I think that she and Michael would be the best couple those too sarcastic nuts I laughed.

“I knew that breaking and entering joke was funny” Michael said I scowled and said,

“Yea it really wasn’t that funny”

“Okay like I was saying before I was interrupted by the dumb breaking and entering joke” Lizzy said looking towards Michael and then continued to say,

“Was that maybe Finn likes you Zane said he texted him this morning asking for your number”

“Did Zane give it to him” I asked please God, Buddha, Allah whatever was up there be so cruel as to let my precious  land in the evil hands of Finn Watson!

“Yea Zane asked me and I said that it would be great we could double date and everything”

“Lizzy are you crazy why would you do that!!!” I said while shaking Lizzy’s shoulders,

“Okay let go and Lizzy maybe you should go to the kitchen before Clare murders you” Michael said pulling me away from Lizzy.

“What Finn’s cute and him and Zane are close what’s so bad as a double date?”

“She says what’s wrong I’ll tell you what wrong” I said seating down on my couch before I lost who knows what Finn will do with my numb I could see my future with prank calls and stalkers already …. Oh no I might need to change my phone number or move because you know the stalkers! Maybe Amber had a point I could be a little dramatic at times but I was seventeen I think it was acceptable to be a little dramatic.

“Okay what you say if we just go to the mall or Barnes and Noble yea I see a smile coming on it’ll get your mind away from Finn for a while ok?”

“Ok” I nodded to Michael

“Girls to the mall we go” Michael yelled to Amber and Lizzy while holding the door for us

“I drive” Amber said going over to her black Lincoln gosh she loved that car she was more obsessed then a guy usually is with a car at that moment my phone buzzed in my pocket taking it out I looked down to see a number that I didn’t recognize being the curious person I am I opened up a text that read:

Picking U up at 7:00 since U like bands I’m taking you to a Killers concert

Love, Finn- your secret lover,

P.S dress hot ;)

Oh no what had I gotten myself into by going to one stupid party I said frowning and getting into Amber car.