20 Questions...?

A/N: Okay sorry for the long wait and for the short chapter don't hate me! I wanted to update today because tomorrow I will be busy with my high school orentation .......Nervous :(. Any who really hope you enjoy this update ooo and PS. just wanted to let you know comments make me happpy/smile so just saying the more you comment the quicker the updates...... So  Read Comment Vote and Happy Happy Reading !!!!! :)

Recap:“Hello Dylan’s what Happening Pizza how can I help you?” I seriously wanted to comment on the name of this pizza place but maybe I should take Clare’s advice. And not be a jackass. After I finished ordering I rested my head against the head board of the shitty bed I would have to sleep in. At that moment I heard the shower go on and the only thing I could think of was the fact that on the Clare was naked on the other side of that wooded door. When she comes out I’m gonna tell her that I might like her its settled  now all I have to do is sit here and wait for her to finish her shower.

“Did you order?” I look up to see Clare drying up her hair and looking sexier than ever. Okay I take a deep breath and stand up.

“I have something to tell you Clare……..”

‘BING BING’

“Oooo Pizza’s here Finn” Clare said running to the door to get our pizza.

Clare’s POV

“Ready to eat cause I’m starving!” I looked from the pizza box to look at Finn he seemed sorta zoned out.

“Hey you’re okay there” I ask waving my hand in front of Finn’s face.

“Yea I’m fine just fucking hungry”

“Do you always have to curse?”

“Do you always have to be annoying these are the questions that haunt me at night Clare?”

“Haha very funny just shut trap and eat”

“Will do” Finn said while grabbing a slice and looking down at his phone. After my third slice yes I had three sclices of pizza do nit jude I was pretty hugrey. I remembered that Finn had said he had to tell me something.

“Finn?”

“Hmmm?” Finn said looking up from his phone.

“What was it you wanted to tell me?”

“Oh ah I forgot”

“Oh ok” I went to grab for another slice when Finn reached out to do the same.

“Hey get paws off my pizza” I whined to Finn.

“Clare you had like 5 slices”

“Did not it was just three”

“Yea well I only had to so back it up women”

“Fine” I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest.

“Don’t put that face” Finn groaned.

“What face?”

“That sad puppy dog face crap”

“I’m not putting a sad puppy dog face” I said turning more to Finn and making a bigger frown appear on my face. Finn was right I was doing that puppy dog face I would do anything to get another bite of that delish pizza.