"I Am Titanium"

A/N:  Okay I can't even explain how happy I am with everyone who has took time out to read vote or add my story to their libaries. I'm so greatful and honestly didn't think my story would get this far and I'm so happy it did and that you guys like it !!! Okay I don't want to get all teary eyed so I'm gonna end this authors note. Read , Vote , and Comment !!!:) Happy Happy Reading .....

“Yea it won’t be that bad you’ll see” she just grunted at that and turned away from me to look out the window.

“You shout it outtt,

But I can’t hear a word you say

I’m talking out loud not saying much” I sing and look at Clare with the corner of my eye and see a small smile on her soft plumb lips.

“I’m criticized but all your bullets ricochet

You shoot me down but I get upppp” I continue singing seeing that Clare has begun to sing along my smile contains some smugness/ proudness that I was the one that put that smile there.

“I’m bulletproof, nothing to lose

Fire away, fire awayyy

You shoot me down but I won’t fall

I am titaniummm

You shoot me down but I won’t fall

I am titaniummm”

Clare and I sing together and all the uneasiness that seemed to be in the air before suddenly vanishes in to thin air as we sing horribly to Titanium. I’ve been driving for about five hours now and my freaking ass hurts and it doesn’t help that the uneasiness between Clare and I has returned.

“Let’s play I spy with my little eye?” I ask Clare as we come on to some traffic.

“No thanks” Clare says still looking out the window.

“Come on Clare my ass hurts I’m tired, not to mention bored out of my fucking mind! Just play I spy with me please” I pleaded with her to say yes and just play fucking I spy with me.

“Fine I spy with my little eye…… something blue” Clare said while biting her lip if she only knew how crazy she made me when she did that!

“Ah let’s see…” I respond while looking outside the driver window to find something blue.

“The sky?” I ask

“Nope” Clare responds popping the ‘p’ and shaking her head I look out my window again and in the distance I spot a blue sports car.

“That sports car?” I ask hopeful but Clare again shakes her head I grunt annoyed. I’m usually good at this game.

“The clouds?”

“Finn the clouds are white”

“Umm that man’s shoes?”

“How could you possibly know that those man’s shoes are blue he’s in a car!?” Clare laughs.

“I just know” I shrug.

“Well even if your right the answers no”

“Fine I give up tell me the answer” I grunt and look over at Clare and see that her cheeks have taken a red tint to them. What did I ask that could have possibly made her blush even though I loved her blush?

“Come on Kitten what’s the answer?”

“Your eyes” Clare whispers looking down but raising her eyes so she’s looking at me through her long beautiful eyelashes. I just sit there looking at Clare this is the first time she looked almost vulnerable. I’m quickly pulled out of my pussy moment when someone blares there horn. I give the bird and speed off after a while I begin to get tired and pull into a motel.