My Date With Finn Watson "The Bad Boy" Part 1

A/N: Great News I have Found my computer charger !!! Well my mom found it , it may have or may have not been under my bed this whole time..... See nothing is truley lost till your mother can't find it! Okay so hope you enjoy this chapter as much as i enjoyed wriritng it sorry for any mistakes or if you find it to short it was seven pages on microsoft word which is like three pages here hahahha. So Happy Happy Reading!!! Vote, Comment ,Read!!!! I just voted for my own story that was a mistake I'm not that concided just wanted to make that clear it was a total miss click ok you make continue on to read :)

Once Finn had collected his winnings from the fight from Max. Amber, Izzy, Nat, Michael, Zane, Finn and I had went to McDonald's. And respectfully made Finn pay for whatever we wanted from the menu. Good days, good days. After we ate Amber drove everyone home and I couldn't have been happier to see my bed.

"Come to mamma" I said while throwing myself on to my twin sized bed or preferably my twin sized cloud.

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard,
And they're like
It's better than yours,
Damn right it's better than yours,
I can teach you,
But I have to charge"

"What the hell" I said looking up from my pillow to see my phone ringing. Damn Michael messed with my ringtone again. Just wait till I see him maybe he needs a kick in his prized jewels. I groaned as I out stretched my hand to answer my still ringing phone.

"What!?" I yelled into my phone I hate when people mess with my sleep.

"Kitten what's got you so grumpy?" Finn's husky voice spoke from the other end of the phone line.

"Finn it's like one o'clock in the morning what do you want?"

"Just to see what you're doing Finn"

"Finn you just freak 'in saw me!"

"Yea but I missed you"

"What Do You Want Finn before I hang up this phone?!"

"Fine, fine no need to get your panties in a twist I just wanted to tell you next week is the road trip"

"Road trip?"

"Yes road trip"

"What road trip?"

"Is today a slow day for you? The road trip we talked about a few days ago we voted on it. Ring any bells"

"Do you mean the road trip that you're not invited to?"

"Nope you must be thinking about the wrong one cause I'm so invited"

"Ugh"

"I can see you're not a morning person. Anyway we were thinking of driving up to the keys"

"The Florida keys"

"Yes the Florida keys what other keys do you think I was talking about"

"I'm hanging up now"

"I think that's best I'll talk to you later your way to slow for me in the morning"

"Your in ass you know that"

"Love you too kitten sweet dreams" I sighed and placed my phone back at my night side table before once again cuddling up to my fluffy pillow .

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard,
And they're like
It's better than yours,
Damn right it's better than yours,
I can teach you,
But I have to charge"

"You've got to be kidding me!" I said into my pillow before grabbing my phone and answering it.

"For fucks sake Finn what do you want!?"

"Hey, hey its Michael there's no need to yell. I just wanted to see how you like your new ringtone?"

"Michael guess what?"

"What?"

"I'm hanging up" I said as I did exactly that and hung up the phone on Michael. I just talked to these people could they not wait till you know 1:00pm tomorrow to talk to me. And what where Lizzy and Zane thinking when they invited Finn to the road trip! I was really looking forward to that road trip and now stupid Finn Watson was gonna ruin it all with his butt of a face! Not to mention that I lost the bet so at some point in time I'm gonna have to suck it up and go on a date with him. A Date with Finn Watson ME on A Date with Finn freaking Watson!! Sometimes I believe my life has become a Kevin Hart act here seven days a week 24/7 to keep the world laughing and entertained. Those where the thoughts I fell asleep to at 2:00 in the morning.

"Clare"

"Mom please its Saturday"

"Clare there's someone here for you"

"Tell them I'm in a meeting" I replied to my mom opening only one of my eyes to see a scowl placed on her face. Did my mother always have to be this difficult?

"Ugh" I groaned getting up from my bed and slipping in too my fuzzy bunny slippers my grandma had gotten me for Easter last year.

"Who is it" I asked my mom as I followed her down the steps.

"Umm it's something related to a fish hmmm what was it again?" at that I stopped cold in the steps,

"Mom was it Finn?"

"Yea, yea that's it Finn" with that I quickly turned around and headed back to my room.

"Mom tell him to give me a couple of minutes" I yelled down to my mom

"Fine but don't take too long it's rude to keep guests waiting" my mother yelled back. I ran into my room and quickly grabbed a pair of jeans and my new Nirvana shirt I had gotten form Forever 21. I couldn't let Finn see me in my Team Edward shirt and shorts or let him see my little bunny T-shirt I would never hear the end of it. I couldn't imagine what lame jokes he would come up with. After slipping on my clothes and black converses I put my hair into a messy bun and headed down stairs to see Finn sat on my couch.

"What are you doing here?" I asked taking a seat on the arm of the couch on the other side of Finn.

"I came to pick you up for our date" Finn said casually was he insane I wasn't wasting my Saturday with him!

"Yea I don't think so buddy"

"I think so buddy" Finn challenged squinting his eyes at me.

"Sorry I can't even if I wanted which I don't"

"And why not?"

"I have tons of chores so I doubt my mom would let me go out" I argued

"Why I don't ask your mom if she could over look that just once"

"Finn I don't know who you think you are but I doubt you could persuade my mom to do anything"

"Hey Kiddos I thought you would like some lemonade Finn"

"Thanks Ms. Weathers" Finn with one of his famous smirks which to my great displeasure seemed to have won my mom over.

"Oh please call me April" my mom giggled. Really mom you're giggling when all he did was say thank you for some stinking lemonade!

"April can I ask you question?" Finn said standing up from the couch and standing in front of my mom with one of the cutest pouted lips ever seen. Wait did I just say cute when to referring to Finn I must be going crazy! Why was he pouting anyway what did Finn Watson have up his sleeve?

"Of course sweetie what's wrong?" my mom asked with a concerned look.

"Well you see I wanted to take Clare on a date today but she has a lot of chores to complete and won't be able to join me "

"What Clare finished all her chores yesterday?"

"Really?" Finn said looking back at me with a smirk placed on his face causing me to put my head down then he continued on to say,

"I must have heard her wrong so Clare is able to go out with me today?"

"Yes of course just make sure to be home by twelve Clare"

"Clare isn't this great news we can out after all" Finn said with fake enthusiasm gaining me to scowl at him I matched his fake enthusiasm with my own.

"Yea Finn it's just great I can't wait!"

"Neither can I so are you ready?"

"Ready for what?"

"To go I have a whole day of fun planned for us!"

"Oh jolly that sounds like so much fun!"

"Okay kids well I have to go off to the office so you guys have fun. And Finn make sure to take care of my little girl here"

"Scouts honor April" Finn said as my gave me a kiss on the cheek and disappeared to the garage to head to work.

"Okay Clare bear let's a be going"

"What did you just call me?"

"Clare bear why do you like that better than kitten?" Finn smirked down on me.

"No it's umm just my dad used to call me that before he umm."

"Before what Finn" asked with a face of interest mixed with concern making his eyebrows to come together?"

"Nothing just wait here so I can get my purse" I said running up my stairs and heading to my room before a tear threatened to slip from my eyes. My dad had passed away when I was twelve after he was hit by a drunk driver, Finn calling me Clare bear had brought back that fatal memory making it feel as if it had happened yesterday. Clare Bear was the embarrassing nickname that my dad had insisted on calling me since I was born. Gosh I could remember how much I dreaded him calling me that. But now that he was gone I wouldn't mind the embarrassment of the nick name. I looked in the mirror one more time pushing the thoughts of my dad to the side I didn't want to be sad.

"Okay I'm ready to go partner" coming face to face with Finn at the bottom of the stairs or face to waist with Finn. Due to my little 5'2 height and his 6'2 height stupid tall people.

"Did you just call me partner" Finn asked amused.

"Shut up and let's go" I said opening the house door and heading down my drive way. Looking around for Finn's ride coming out empty only finding a silver Volvo.

"Where's your motorcycle?" I asked turning around to Finn.

"What motorcycle?"

"You know your motorcycle" and Finn called me the slow one!

"Clare I've never owned a motorcycle" Finn said while walking over to the silver Volvo I had seen and opening the door to the passenger seat for me.

"This is your car?"

"Yep" I pouted at that what kind of bad boy was Finn Watson if he didn't even have a freaking motorcycle!

"What's a matter?"

"Nothing"

"You're pouting"

"It's just that you're Finn Watson "The Bad Boy" and yet you have no motorcycle I feel ripped off" at that Finn began to laugh so hard he was holding on to his ribs. If he kept laughing like a chimp he was gonna pass out!

"Would you have ridden the motorcycle if I in fact owned one?" Finn asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Nope but we could have had that bad boy played by you trying to convince the good girl plated by me. That riding the motorcycle would be the best moment of my life. And after a little more banter between us you would have convinced me to get on your motorcycle. And at the end of the ride I would come to conclusion that you were right and the ride was epic"

"Do you know you're the only person that I have these weirdo conversations with now get in the freaking car you whack job" Finn said looking at me trying to hold in a laugh.

"Whatever your just jelly that I'm awesome and that you and your friends are lame" I said getting into Finn's car.

"Yes Kitten I'm highly jelly as you say" Finn said once we were pulling out of my driveway.

"I know you are so where are we going?'

"It's a surprise"

"I hate surprises"

"Well deal with this one because I'm not telling you where we are going, so you can sit there and pout all you want kitten,"

"Finn you're a royal pain in my ass"

"Love you too babe not quite down and I'll turn on the radio" At this point I was truly convinced I was not gonna be able to survive this "date" with Finn.