Breakfast Club Moment/ My name's Pablo! / Yea your A Butt Face!

A/N: Okay decided to update today I hope you enjoy! Oh I  cant believe I have made it too 91 reads and 11 Votes!! Makes me so Happy!!!  By the way feel free to comment I would lov eto hear your thoughts on the story so far and sorry for the long title... Oh and this chapter is deticated to @Amber_227  you always seems to get me out of my writers block! Okay so that's all I gotta say so Happy Happy Reading!! :)

I walked into school on Monday and headed straight for my locker it was Monday which meant DUN, DUN DUM I had Mr. Cruz first period as I pulled out my science textbook and headed towards class. I spotted Finn at his locker looking down towards his phone.

“Hey” I said as I walked over to Finn he looked up and gave me a nod before looking back at his phone.

“Umm I wanted to say sorry for hurting your feelings on Saturday” at that Finn’s head perked up and Finn’s faced looked as if he were trying his best to stifle laughter that wanted desperately to come out.

“Why would a kitten like you hurt my feelings?”

“Well you stormed out of the store”

“I just got bored and decided to leave” ok now Finn was getting me very annoyed I had come over here to apologize and he was simply stomping all over my apology .

“Ok fine whatever forget I ever apologized”

“Wait Clare” Finn called but I was already late for class and couldn’t afford to be later because some ass comment that Finn was bound to make.

“Late pass” where the first words I heard as I stepped into Mr. Cruz’s class rolling my eyes I turned around and headed for the main office to get my late pass. After getting the late pass I took my time going to Mr. Cruz’s class I was late anyways. When I arrived to Mr. Cruz’s class I handed him the late pass for him to simply throw it out was he seriously kidding me I walked to the other side of the school for him to simply throw it out the nerve.

“Hey” Amber and Michael said as I sat down

“Ok so I was thinking….”

“Amber do you have something to share with all of us?” Mr. Cruz asked

“Nope” Amber responded popping the “P” as she said it Mr. Cruz looked at Amber one more time before resuming what he was saying.

“Okay so I was thinking…”

“Ms. Barey, Ms. Weathers after class” at that moment the bell rang as everyone flooded out of the room Amber and I stood in our seats as well as Michael who decided to keep us company.

“Okay since the two of you think that talking during class my class out of all classes is okay I expected to see the both of you after school”

“Actually Mr. Cruz you’ll see the three of us Amber is sorta my ride so umm can I come to detention too?” Mr. Cruz rolled his eyes and Michael and said,

“Just go to your next class the three of you”

“I’ll  take that as a yes I can come” Michael said before following us out of the room separating I went to English while Michael and Amber made their way to living environment.

“Hey kiddio” Ms. Varner said   as I walked in to class I seemed to be the first one here which seemed strange since I thought I would be late but I didn’t mind. Ms. Varner was one of the best teachers here at Camden high.

“So where is everyone?”

“I have no clue” at moment the door opened and all the students walked in,