Decisions, Decisions.....

Sorry if there are serious mistakes in this chapter or if this chapter is short but I'm staying with my aunt and its raining so I decided to leave my laptop at home. Also I can't believe I have 334 reads and 32 votes !!!!! Can I say I love who ever is reading my story cause I seriously love you guys !!! Okay that's enough rambling hope you enjoy Happy Happy Reading !!!!❤😃

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Clare?" Finn asked with his eyebrow raised. Before I could answer his dumb question Zane appeared behind Finn and spoke.

"So did that hit girl that was staring at you come talk to you?" Zane asked before he saw me and his eyes opened wide.

"Oh hey Clare wait Clare, Clare's the hot girl dude!" Zane said before slapping Finn on the back and yelling for Michael to come. Just as I was about to turn and leave Lizzy came up from behind me and had to open her huge mouth.

" Hey did you talk to the hot guy" Lizzy said looking at me with a huge smile. Before she turned her head and realised that Finn was the hot guy. And instead of keeping her mouth shut she just had to open it!

" Oh My Gosh Finn's the Hot Guy!!!" Lizzy held in my ear. I looked over at Finn and saw that he held a huge cheeky grin.

"You think I'm hot?" Finn asked smiling at me.

"Dude you thought she was freaking smoking I thought think you should be talking" Zane said before meeting Lizzy's eyes and grabbing her hand and pulling her off some where. I looked back at Finn that seemed to be blushing. Wow the incredible Finn Watson was capable blushing !

"Hi Clare!" Michael said breaking Finn's and I's stare down.

"Hey Michael"

"What are you doing here?" Michael asked with confusion.

" Umm Lizzy,Amber, and Nat wanted to have a girls night out"

" Wait Amber's here where?" Michael asked not caring about anything but Amber. Aww how cute I thought as Michael was looking around the club for Amber.

"Mike she's over there with Nat"

"Hola Clare!" Pablo yelled from behind Finn.

"Ah hola Pablo" I said while wondering what on earth Pablo was doing here.

" Hey Pablo follow me" Michael said gesturing for Pablo to follow him as Michael made his way to Amber and Nat as they sat at a table talking. Once Michael and Pablo where gone. I looked up at Finn to see that Finn was stating back at me. Trying to defuse the awkward silence I said the only thing I could think of.

"Umm so when did you guys become friends with Pablo?"

"After everything that has happened you want to talk about Pablo?" Finn asked with his eyebrow raised.

"Can you just answer the question Finn"

"Pablo has always been one of my best friends since I met him my freshmen year and started to teach him English and the same for Zane Michael and Pablo just met"

"Oh umm cool" was all I said before looking down at the ground.

"Clare look I'm sorry for before I didn't umm I didn't know ....." Before Finn could continue his sentence I jumped in,

"Finn it's fine let's just forget it okay?"

"Ah yea that sounds good well I gotta bounce"

"Wait where are you going" we had just made up or what ever and he was as he said "bouncing" seriously!

"Yea I've got a fight tonight"

"A fight?!"

"Yea it's a easy hundred dollars" Finn said as it was ten most normal thing I the word!

"Wait you fight for money?!"

"Yea and for fun sometimes" Finn said shrugging his shoulders. Was this guy mental he had to be he just said he fights for money and just for fun!

" Are you crazy Finn?!"

"Clare relax no one is gonna hurt this pretty face it's a easy win"

"Finn where you dropped on your head as a baby or something"

"Clare just get off your fucking high horse a matter of fact let's get the whole group and you can come watch my fight" I just looked at Finn with wide eyes.

"Come on Zane, Michael , and Pablo have gone many of times even Lizzy went to one"

"Finn are you high or something?!" I said as Finn grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the group.

"I'm high on life baby and come on you can cheer for me"

"Yea right you mean I can wipe your tears when you lose"

"Kitten I never lose"

"Yea let's see about that" I said rolling my eyes at Finn"

"Care to make this interesting Kitten"

"I'm not betting anything Finn"

"What are you scared your gonna lose" I stopped in my tracks and looked up at Finn's 6'2 height and decided that I would bet on him losing.

"You know what let's bet how much?"

"Oh no no kitten we aren't betting on money"

"Then what are we betting on" I asked confused.

"If I win Kitten you have to go on a date with me and if you win then I'll stop calling you kitten" I looked at Finn's out stretched and thought decisions , decisions I took Finn's hand and shook it accepting our deal. I really hope I didn't regret this and Finn would lose.

"Get ready Finn Watson to go down , down like donkey kong" I told Finn making him chuckle before he said,

"Kitten you are so corny I'm so gonna enjoy winning this fight" and with that Finn grabbed my hand once again and pulled me towards our little group of friends.