Site-Seeing! :)

A/N: I wanted to write more before I updated but I got so excited that I just couldnt wait so here's a short update but nevertheless its still a update. So Happy Happy Reading :)

******************************************************************************************

“Your not coming Finn”

“I am coming Clare as you can see I have brought a map and a camera say cheese” with that the flash of the camera blinded me. 

“Finn you’re not coming”

“I think you mean Michael you are not coming”

“No I’m pretty sure she means Finn, Finn”

“Clare come on let me come I love touristy stuff”

“Since when?”

“Since forever look I even brought me this touristy fanny pack.” I look down and long behold Finn is wearing a neon green fanny pack with neon pink palm trees. 

“Really Finn?”

“What you don’t like my fanny pack I even got a matching visor for you. I would wear it but I don’t want to ruin my hair but your hair it can deal with it”

“What are you trying to say about my hair Finn?”

“Nothing, nothing just, you know what I’m not going to say anything”

“I think that’s a good choice”

“Alrighty then let’s start going”

“Finn really you should stay I was just playing to drag Mike with me to see Ernest Hemingway’s home”

“I’m down with that”

“Weren’t you just complaining about having to read The Garden Of Eden in English”

“Don’t you have a fucking bad memory Mike cause if you remember right I was saying I loved reading it”

“Hmm” I say with my eyebrow raised at Finn. I highly doubt he enjoyed reading The Garden Of Eden it’s an old time chick flick. 

“Mike I think where stuck with him so lets start going before it gets late”

“Yes to Headways house we go” Finn says while walking.

“Idiot its Hemingway and we need to go get the jeep so we can drive over there” Mike says walking past Finn and I to the parking lot.

“I knew that asshole,” Finn yelled back to Mike following him to the parking lot. I shake my head as the two fight over who’s going drive. Once I reach the jeep I hold out the keys to the car.

“I’m driving and before the two of you fight over who gets shot gun. Mike you sit up front with me and Finn your in the back.”

“That’s not fair” Finn complains as he gets in the jeep.

“Haha Claire likes me better” Mike teases Finn.

“You know who else likes you Mike”

“Who?”

“My fist so shut up when where coming back I want to ride shot gun.” Finn pouts. The truth was it wasn’t that I liked Mike more than Finn I wanted Finn to sit next to me but Finn made me nervous. With him sitting next me I wouldn’t be able to concentrate.