My Date With Finn Watson "The Bad Boy" (Part 2"

A/N: Sorry with such the long wait for this update and sorry for any grammar or spelling issues. Also I've been quite busy with the horrid summer homework dosen't summer home work give you the chills! Like it's summer why should we ahve home work in the SUMMER but that's how they role out here in New York. Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter oh and I wanna thank Newcommer123  writing a comment  and giving me that encouragement to get this chapter out, I also want to thank  amber_carey227, and ShanellRosa for helping me when I a bit of writers block. Ok enjoy Happy , Happy Reading !!! :)

“Could you at least give me a hint on where we are going?” I asked as he tried to sync his phone to the car radio.

“Are you always this impatient?”

“Yes and I told you I don’t like surprises”

“And I told you your gonna have to deal with it”

“You’re doing that wrong”

“Oh do we have a car specialist among us now” Finn said looking up at me with a scowl. Gosh just because he didn’t know how to sync his phone to the car, doesn’t me he needed to be all snippy.

“Listen there’s no need to be rude I was just trying to help”

“Fine you want to help here you go” Finn said while handing me his phone. Hmm let’s see I always saw my mom doing this.

“Oh here we go” I said out loud causing Finn to look off the road and at me.

“Don’t look away from the road I don’t wanna die!”

“We are not going to die” Finn spoke rolling his eyes and looking back at the road. For the road Finn was taking I could tell we were going in to the city.

“My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard,
And they're like
It's better than yours,
Damn right it's better than yours,
I can teach you, 
But I have to charge"

“Is that seriously your ringtone?” Finn asked with his eyebrow raised while trying to hold in a laugh.

“Shut up” was my response before I picked up my phone.

“Hello”

“Where are you?” Amber asked from the other end sounding upset.

“Umm with Finn why?”

“Oh I don’t know maybe because today we had plans!” Oh crap I had totally forgot that Amber and I had plans to go to the movies!

“Oh gosh I totally forgot that was today”

“Yea I got that when I showed up to your empty house”

“No need to be sarcastic”

“Why are you with Finn anyways?” I hadn’t had a chance to tell Amber about the bet I had made with Finn and I didn’t really want to go into it all now.

“I’ll explain later”

“Fine I gotta go” Amber said hanging up. Amber never hung up on me like that I felt like crap.

“What’s wrong?” Finn asked stopping at a red light.

“I was supposed to go to the movies with Amber and I ditched her and now she’s upset.

“Would you feel better if you told her it was my fault?” Finn asked smirking.

“No” I laughed

“You know what would make you feel better?”

“What?”

“Some music so why don’t you get back to syncing my phone” Finn said as the light turned green.