"Wanna hear a fact?"

A/N: I know this is not the longest  chapter but I had you guys waiting long enough so I wanted to type somthing up for my awesome readers that helped me reach 3.9k reads!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Happy READING !!!!! Read COMMENT Vote 

“Hey Finn’s sister do you have beef jerky?"

“First off I have a name and its not Finn’s sister its Vicky. And second no I do not have beef jerky” Wow there was no denying she was Finn’s sister.

“Nat?”

“No Mike I don’t have any fucking beef jerky”

“Gosh no need to be rude” I looked over and noticed Pablo maybe he had some beef jerky.

“Hey Pablo”

“No tienen beef jerky Mike” Pablo said shaking his head. I’m just gonna take a wild guess and say that he just said he didn’t have beef jerky.

“Lizzy?”

“Mike no one has beef jerky just let it go!” Lizzy yelled at me. People are so mean around here all I’m asking for was some beef jerky there’s no need to be so rude!

Zane’s P.O.V

Gosh Lizzy looks so hot eating those M&M’s I wish I was an M&M. Wait what the hell is wrong with me I wish I was an M&M!? Lizzy’s messing with my head so much lately. I really want to kiss her right now. Lizzy and I should take a road trip for two next time it feels to crowded with a group.

Lizzy’s Point Of View

Why is Zane staring at me does he want some M&M’s? I really don’t want to share though. Seriously he looks weird just staring at me! I throw an M&M at him and he jerks back to paying attention to the road. I wonder what Clare and Finn are up too I wish those two would just kiss already! Hmmm I kind of want to kiss Zane but the car feels so crowded we should do a road trip for two……Oooo yay frozen yoghurt place is only one mile away!!!

Nat’s Point Of View

Pablo’s so hot I know he doesn’t know English but he’s still fucking hot! I wonder how can you say you’re hot in Spanish…..? Oooo I can google it yea come on google help me tell Pablo that he’s hot like a chili pepper….Wait chili peppers are hot right?

Pablo’s P.O.V

Should I tell them that I can speak English? Nah I’ll tell them next time but that Nat is pretty hot maybe I’ll tell her when we get to our hotel tonight that I speak English and that she’s hot.

Michael’s P.O.V

Seriously no one has beef jerky it’s a road trip you have to have beef jerky. That frozen yogurt place better have some beef jerky that’s all I’m saying. Let me try calling Finn again.

Ring Ring Ring

“Hello?”

“Finn finally I’ve been calling you!”

“What’s up I’m kind of busy?”

“Why are you out of breath?”

“Mike what the fuck do you want!?”

“People are so snappy today I just wanted to know if you have any beef jerky.”

“No….Wait Clare said she has some”

“Great!” I say then continue in to ask,

“So why are you out of breath?”

“Bye Mike” Well that was rude but hey at least I can get some beef jerky!

Finn’s P.O.V

“Wanna hear a fact?” I ask Clare hanging up the phone on Mike. And pulling Clare as close to me as the car will allow.

“What’s the fact?” Clare asks.

“Did you know kissing burns 6.4 calories a minute?”

“Really?” Clare asks a smirk playing at her lips oh how I love to kiss those lips.

“Yup so you wanna work out?” I ask her smirking back at her and bending down so our noses touch.

“Well I don’t know I think we’ve worked out enough” Clare speaks smirking at me.

I don’t think so Clare Bear” I say while grabbing Clare and once again pressing my lips against her smooth warm pink ones.

“Finn?” Clare says while pulling away I groan and say,

“Yes?”

“Finn we have to meet everyone at the frozen yogurt place”

“Fine, fine but later on we are totally working out” I say while pulling back in to the highway and heading to the fucking frozen yogurt place.