Yogurt Time !

A/N:

You all must be mad at me for taking so long to update and I'm truly sorry its just high school has been a little crazy and I'm not gonna drown you with excuses I'm just gonna let you read my over due update and hope you like it. I love your comments to be sure to leave more of those and I can't you how happy I am with all the reads !!!!!!!😁😁😁😁

"COMMMENT READ VOTE!!!!!!!

Claire's Point Of View

Me Claire freaking weathers is with Finn Watson "The Bad Boy" if that's what ya want to call him how did this even manage to happen! As soon as we got to the frozen yogurt shop Mike ran to Finn and I.

"Where's the Beef?"

"Well fucking hello to you to Mike" Finn said Michael.

"It's in the blue bag Mike"

"Blue bag got it Claire" I simply laughed and made my way to the frozen yogurt shop entrance but before I could move Finn grabbed my arm.

"What?" I asked while raising my eyebrow.

"What do want to do?"

"Umm go to the frozen yogurt shop to see everyone and get frozen yogurt?"

"Very funny Claire"

"I don't get what you mean Finn"

"I mean what do you want to do about us"

"Oh umm I don't know I haven't thought about it"

"Do you want to tell everyone?"

"Tell everyone what?" Michael said while chewing a piece of beef jerky.

"Mike I got ya something you want it?" Finn said turning away from me and turning to Mike.

"Yea sure"

"I got you a fresh bag of business, so you'd stay the fuck out of mine"

"What did everyone take the cranky pill today" Michael mumbled while walking away into the frozen yogurt place.

"That was sort of mean Finn but that was a good one" I laughed.

"I know I should write them down" Finn said sarcastically

"Haha very funny"

"So what are we going to do?" Finn asked once again.

"I don't know Finn we don't even know what we are" I said motioning between Finn and me.

"What do you want us to be?"

"I don't this feels like to much to solve now on a road trip why don't we keep it to ourselves and when we get back home we'll figure it out?" I suggested.

"Yea that sounds like a spiffy idea Claire" Finn said walking past me and into the Frozen Yogurt place.

Finn Watson's P.O.V.

I know it was only a kiss but I wanted Claire and I to be together but she wanted to keep it a secret. A secret! I thought she would be happy and want to tell our group of friends I'm not asking her to tell the whole fucking world! Oh here she comes in her high wasted jean shorts and Led zeppelin t-shirt laughing at something Amber said how can she act so natural after what just happened with us. Why am I sitting here thinking about this shit? I quickly get up and go get myself some frozen yogurt.

"Can I help you?" I hear someone ask from besides me as I put some chocolate chips on my frozen yogurt. I turn to see a tall tan girl with blond hair that reached her hips smiling at me.

"Nah I think I'm good" I reply getting back to my frozen yogurt.

"I haven't seen you before are you from around here?"

"Nope just passing through"

"Oh that's cool where are you headed?"

"I'm on a road trip with my girlfriend and friends" Now for some nice hot fudge on this yogurt.

"Girlfriend?"

"Yup the curvy brunette at the back table" I reply hoping she'll get the hint and leave before Claire sees us and gets the wrong idea.

"Oh" Just then I see Claire behind the blond girl.

"Hey kitten" I say to Claire

"Oh is this your girlfriend?"

"Yes I am now if you mind I think I can help him from here" Claire says coming to my side and giving the blond chick the stink eye. Is it fucked up of me to be completely turned on by this? To be honest I really don't care of it is because seeing Claire like this is really doing wonders for me.

"Oh it was nice meeting you then" The blond chick says giving Claire a tight smile which Claire returned doing a better job. Once the chick was gone I turned to Claire and gave her my all-knowing smirk.

"Just shut up and finish making your yogurt before Barbie comes over here offering more of her assistance"

"Is that jealously I see in your eyes kitten?" I ask Claire teasingly.

"Finn don't start ok?"

"Fine, fine come on jealous kitty come with me to pay this"

Claire's Point Of View

When I heard Finn call me his girlfriend something inside of me fluttered it felt nice to have the thought that I belonged to Finn and Finn belonged to me. But I was scared to tell Finn I wanted to be with him and tariffed to tell our friends. Scared of the fact that Finn would break my heart and scared that if this fluttering feeling kept coming that I could easily fall in love with Finn Watson.