48. I Do

Ariel grinned back at Jensen as the lights came on over the car.

Jensen glanced back at her, "What is even going on?"

Finn grinned back at him, "Mom and you made a promise a well back that if you ever came back to each other single that you would spend the rest of your life with each other."

Jensen looked down at him.

"So I think maybe we do that today Dad." Finn handed the suit over to Jensen.

Jensen glanced back at him as Ariel cracked a brow.

"Did you plan this?"

"I'm not saying a word." Ariel walked out of the room of the little house.

Finn grinned back at Jensen as he looked in the mirror and fixed his hair.

Jensen slipped out of his shirt and put the dress shirt on. "How much of this did you know about?"

"I knew that Mom wanted it to happen but I mean with everything going on she thought this would be that one thing to show you something."

Jensen nodded his head as he pulled up the dress pants. "So best man, what are you thinking about?"

"I'm thinking that maybe a suit in this heat isn't smart."

Jensen laughed back at him.

Finn looked back at Jensen.

Jensen stopped and walked over to him and fixed his tie.

Jensen glanced down at him, "You look good son."

Finn grinned back at him, "Thanks Dad and you clean up good too."

Jensen looked back at himself in the mirror, "Oh I know I clean up good."

Finn shook his head with a laugh.

Jensen straightened up his tie then stopped.

"Hey Dad, are you ok?"

Jensen glanced back at Finn, "This day would be perfect if Jared was here."

Finn nodded his head back at him, "I'm sorry Dad."

"So am I son."

Jensen walked down out of the house as the back yard of this old farm house was lined with little lights.

Finn grinned back at Jensen, "Mom really wanted this to be a special day."

Jensen looked down at the few chairs placed around the arch where he would stand next to me.

Jensen kissed Finn on the head when Shep came out from behind the farm house fixing his suit.

Jensen hugged Shep, "Where is Gen at?"

Shep shrugged his shoulders back at him, "She didn't wanna come."

"What did Victoria do?" Jensen asked him back.

"Not tonight Jensen, maybe later." Shep said back to him.

Jensen grabbed Shep by the arm, "Where is Genevieve at boy?"