31. Rolling in the Hay

JJ opened her eyes when she could hear the chains hitting each other.

She shifted in her seat when she felt something around her feet.

JJ looked up when she saw Finn and Shep tied up to poles infront of her.

JJ went to move but she found that she was tied up herself.

Shep shook his head when she saw the doors open to the room and Thomas walked in with Jax.

Finn looked up at them, "So why don't you just kill us now and get this over with?"

Jax smiled back at Finn when he struck him across the face.

Finn dropped down to his knees as JJ saw the blood drip from his lip.

"Stop it! You are hurting him! You are hurting all of us; this isn't what should be going on! We don't know her name, we know nothing!" JJ shouted back at him.

Jax turned back to her, "It doesn't matter anymore. This little operation of trying to find her has now shifted into getting Victoria and Genevieve back into our world."

"My mother is not walking back to you." Finn snorted back at him.

"You think that, but when she sees your cold, dead body, she won't have any other choice but to walk back with me." Jax said back to Finn.

"It doesn't matter, she will only kill you first." Finn grinned back at him.

"I would love to see your mother kill me. I mean she loves me and her mind knows that."

Shep looked back at Finn, "Just let it go."

Finn glared back at Shep, "He is talking about our mother."

"I know who he is talking about but he knows he won't win." Shep glanced back at Jax. "He has to face our mother sooner or later."

Jax narrowed his eyes back at him, "I can't wait to kill you."

JJ looked over at the doors as someone else came walking in the doors.

"Easy Jax, we can't kill them just yet."

"I am so tired of their back talking Samael. I won't have this anymore!" Jax shouted back at him.

Samael looked down at JJ then back at Finn and Shep.

"Their mothers were great people but now we have what we need to create the next generation."

Finn looked at him, "What do you mean our mothers were great people?"

"They were killed this morning in a raid. I had them killed."

Thomas glanced back at Finn.

Finn tried to move from the chains wrapped around his arms, "You son of a bitch! You better be lying!"

"No, I'm not, your mother is dead. So is yours and well Abaddon killed Danneel a while back but I handled my other children." Samael walked out of the room with a smile on his lips.

JJ stood up slowly when Thomas went to leave them, "What are you doing?"

Thomas glared back at her.