22. Fight Back

JJ raised her head up when she heard the footsteps.

She closed her eyes when she saw the guard walk into the room.

"Please no more, please stop."

"Poor JJ, are you hurting?"

JJ looked up and saw Abaddon standing infront of her.

"Abaddon, what do you want with us?"

"I want one location. I just wanna know where my daughter is at."

"Gen and Victoria, you know where they are?"

"Oh sweetheart, I mean the other one."

"You have another daughter?"

Abaddon leaned into JJ, "You are lying aren't you child?"

"I wouldn't lie about that. I wouldn't keep this from you Abaddon. I wouldn't take this for someone I don't know. I wouldn't let him do that to me to protect her. I wouldn't do that."

"You are like Danneel, do you know that?"

"I wouldn't know much about my mother, Victoria killed her."

"NO, Victoria protected her, I killed her."

JJ looked back at her.

"I'm sorry JJ did I hit a nerve right there?"

"No, I am fine."

"Out of all the children, I can something different with you."

"And what do you see different with me?"

"That you hate Victoria. You hate what she did and you hate how everyone looks at her like someone who has never done a single thing wrong. You are the only one not on her team."

"What can I say, I don't like liars."

"Really, that is shocking as your father knew the entire time about the fake death. You think Jensen wasn't with them and didn't know that they were gonna fake that?"

"I trust my father and the choices that he has made for me as I have grown up."

"Your father, are you sure about that?"

"Listen, I have been through that far too much and I know the answer."

"I know you do; I just know it pisses you off."

"I'm a freshman in high school, how happy are you that you are pissing me off?"

Abaddon grinned back at me, "How mad are you that down the hallway I am having someone torture your brother as much as I like."

JJ just looked at her.

Abaddon narrowed her eyes back at her.

"My brother is strong; I know he can take whatever you give him."

"What about Thomas, your older cousin. How do you think he is handling everything?"

JJ's jaw tightened up.

"I hit that nerve."

"You are a sick bitch."

"Oh dear no, I'm just someone who wants a fucking answer to where her youngest daughter is and if you give that to me then you can leave."

"You are lying out of your ass right now."

"Justice Jay, do you ever wonder who you are named after?"

JJ looked back at her.

"You never knew it but you aren't named after some amazing thing the US holds true but you are named after someone else."

JJ kept watching her.

"You were named after the Greek Goddess Astraea. She is the virgin goddess of justice but it was something about her that struck your father to wanting you to be named Justice."

"I always heard that I got the name Justice from something my mother read in a baby book about the name."

Abaddon shook her head, "No, my great grandmother was named Justice."

JJ closed her eyes.

"You were named after my great grandmother; it was Jensen's way of keeping you out of Danneel's family and in Victoria's."

JJ opened her eyes with tears rolling down them, "You are lying to me."

"No, I'm not. You need to understand that your father has and will always love Victoria. She was his first love and his first failed engagement. You need to understand that my daughter is the person that stole and broke your father's heart. And only she can fix it."

"You think my father faked his relationship with my mother?"

"You said it not me." Abaddon grinned back at her.

"My mother loved me and she wanted all the best for me. I think you should rethink what you mean."

Abaddon got up from the chair and looked at JJ.

"You can fight all you want but the truth will come out."

JJ looked over Abaddon when she heard screams.

"Looks like someone is having fun out there, maybe I should go join in the fun and let you get back to your fun."

JJ wiggled when the guard walked back into the room.

JJ shook her head.

"What do you want Abaddon?"

"I want my daughter's location."

"I don't know where she lives."

Abaddon turned back to her. "But you know something."

"I was at Gen's house when she was on the phone with someone. She called them a name and said that she would be protected."

"Are you sure she was talking to my youngest daughter?"

"I don't know for sure I mean she could have been."

"You are no help, do what you can to get me a name." Abaddon said to the guard.

JJ screamed as the guard walked over to her rolling his sleeves up.