32. Angel of Death

Jared walked back into the house when he saw the twisted rug at the front door.

Jensen looked down as Jared pointed down at the rug.

Jensen pulled out his gun as Jared got his out.

Jensen made the walk down the hallway to the kitchen when he saw the kitchen and the broken beer bottle.

Jared whistled back to Jensen as he pointed out to the garage.

Jensen nodded his head as he grabbed the shot gun that was resting next to the front door.

Jared went out the side door as he saw the light on.

Jensen moved around the back when he saw Gen and I in the garage tied to the ceiling with a few guys standing around us.

Jared looked back at Jensen then nodded his head.

I glanced up at the guy that kept slapping me in the face.

"I just wanna know about the money."

"I don't know what you are talking about." I said back to him.

"Listen it is all over Romania, you are carrying money with you and I mean millions. That if I turn you in then I get some of it and I mean if I find it then I get more. So just tell us where the money is."

Gen glanced back at me.

"Who hired you?" I asked him back.

"I don't know I just know the code name for him was the Angel of Death."

Gen glared back at him, "You are stupid for thinking we are carrying that type of money."

I saw someone walk past the door when I then saw Jensen come back to the door.

"You are fucking stupid for thinking we do have that kinda money." I said back to him.

Jensen nodded his head back at me.

I shook my head, "What else did he say to you?"

"He just wanted you. I mean you have a bounty out of you right now."

"How much are we worth?"

Jensen narrowed his eyes back at me.

"You are worth like $8 million."

"Together or a piece?" Gen asked him.

"Together, I mean if I only bring Victoria then I get $7 but I mean I guess you are worth a million."

Gen rolled her eyes, "I'm so happy he has a sense of humor."

I grinned back at her, "Did you get an address from him where you would be taking us?"

"Of course I did."

"Really, where are you to take me?" I asked him.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out the piece of paper.

I nodded my head as Jensen and Jared came into the room.

Gen reached up and pulled herself up as I did the same thing.

Gen dropped back down to the ground as Jared was fighting with one of the guys.