35. Only 3 Children Alive

Jensen walked through the main doors as he saw Finn and Shep hanging by their hands in the middle of the barn with their heads down.

Gen glanced around and found JJ sitting on the floor with her head to the side.

"JJ, hey, can you hear me?" Gen went over to her as Jensen walked over to Finn and Shep.

Gen lifted JJ's head as her eyes were weak. "Jensen, they have been poisoned."

"Yea, I can say that is the same about Finn and Shep." Jensen checked their pulses.

"But, where in the world is Thomas?" Gen got up from next to JJ when she ducked when she heard the gunshots.

Jensen held up his gun as the body came through the back door.

The body landed right next to Jensen.

Jensen looked up as I walked through the back door.

"I saw them moving through the barn and I knew I should follow them." I stepped over the body when I went over to Finn and Shep.

"They have been poisoned." Gen said back to me.

I lifted up Finn's head. "I can tell and I know what he did to them. Do you remember that drug we had to train on?"

Gen looked back at JJ, "GBH the drug of choice."

Jensen glared back at me, "GBH you mean the date rape drug?"

"It knocks you out making you forget a lot of things."

Jensen watched as I went through the bag that was lying on the table infront of them. "What are you doing Victoria?"

I found the needles on the bottom of the bag. I walked over to JJ and looked back at Gen.

I stuck the needle into her arm and watched as JJ's breathing started to pick up and some color returned to her face.

I got up grabbing two more and did the same to Finn and Shep.

Shep started to wake up as Finn never moved.

I walked over to him and grabbed his face when he grabbed my arm.

I looked back at him as he looked up at me, "Finn it's me."

Finn let go of my wrist as he wrapped his arms around me. "Mom, I can't believe it is you!"

I hugged him back as Gen went over to Shep.

Shep looked back at her, "Where is Dad at?"

Gen shook her head back at him.

Shep leaned into her and looked back up at me.

I kissed Finn on the top of his head as Jensen walked over to us with JJ at his side, "We have to get out of here."

I glanced up when I heard the yelling.

I pushed Finn over to Jensen as I put my gun up as someone walked into the barn with their hands up.

I put my gun down as I looked back at her.

"You called me for help?" She grinned back at me.