36. A Letter for Finn

It had been a 2 weeks since everything in Romania had gone down.

Gen went back to her house in Louisiana with Shep and packed everything up to move up north to live closer to her new job with the FBI.

Jensen had moved back into the house in Louisiana as Finn and JJ wanted to keep going to their old school.

But within a few days of going back to school, everyone had turned against Finn and JJ making it impossible to actually go to school.

Jensen looked at his children and knew that it was time to go.

Jensen packed up their things and the dogs and made the decision to move out of the state and into his home state of Texas.

The funeral for Jared was the day before the move.

Jensen sat on his bed with the photo of them from they had first started Supernatural.

It was such a long time ago that Jensen watched this super tall kid with a strong southern voice at some point tried to act. But Jensen didn't know that super tall awkward kid would become his best friend, His only thing in life that would get him through dark holes in his world.

Jared was the one that picked him up with the death of Danneel and Victoria.

Jared was the only one that answered his phone at 3 in the morning when Jensen was crying about how he missed Victoria so much.

Jared was the only person in the world that ever mattered to Jensen as much as his kids or Victoria. Jared was family and when family dies, things get dark and they take a while for the sun to come back through.

Jensen glanced up at Finn walked into the room with food.

Finn put the food on the bed next to Jensen then walked right back out of the room.

It had been a lot of whispers around the house but mostly that no one ever did talk to each other much.

The family was staying quiet with each other as no one knew about Victoria or where or not she was ever coming back.

Jensen glanced back at the food that had been bought at some fast food place.

Jensen reached back for a fry as he knew tomorrow he was going to say goodbye to his best friend for the last time.

Tomorrow as the day that Jensen would see Jared for the last time.

Jensen glanced back at the door as JJ walked past it with another garage bag.

Jensen went back to eating his food as she didn't talk to him and he wasn't going to bother her.

Back at her old house, Gen walked through the dust covered house that was still under her control. She didn't know whether to sell it or rent it out.

Gen didn't know how she wanted to treat the house that she and Jared created into a home for their 3 children.

It was where Grace was born. It was where Shep grew up. It was where Thomas did his math homework.

This house had shaped them into the people they were.

The house was their safety net where they could be themselves and learn to be better people. This house was something special to everyone.