43. XO

Jesslyn glanced back at Finn. "The house is gone."

Finn nodded his head back at her, "Looks like we need to get the hell away from here."

JJ glanced back at him, "Where is Victoria and Gen at? And I mean where did they take Dad?"

Jesslyn covered her face when a black SUV rolled up to the house.

Finn watched as a few guys got out and moved around the house, "I think we should really leave now."

JJ nodded her head back at him as they went back to the car.

Jesslyn looked at the house, "You know they aren't dead."

JJ looked back at her.

"I'm serious, they aren't dead. Something is going on and Mom isn't dead. This is far larger than us a little house fire wouldn't have killed her."

Finn nodded his head back at her, "Then you wanna explain to us where the fuck she is?"

"I think I have a clue and Shep is probably already there."

JJ looked at her shocked, "You know Shep?"

Jesslyn nodded her head back at her, "Yea, I mean he is my baby brother."

Finn glanced up, "He is our baby brother."

Jesslyn laughed back at him, "Fine, Shep is our baby brother but I knew him for a while I mean when Mom was waking up after that coma I was there to help her."

Finn narrowed his eyes, "What do you mean waking up? I thought Jared snapped her memory back?"

"What no Mom does not have any memory of the past so many years I mean she barely knows you and Shep. I mean she lost everything when she woke. Jared tried but nothing worked. Mom still thinks like she did when she was 17 and living in Romania with Abaddon and Samael."

Finn glanced back at JJ, "Jesslyn, what is with our family?"

"What are you talking about?" Jesslyn looked back at him.

"I mean this stuff about kidnappings and murders. What is our family?"

Jesslyn shook her head, "I don't think you wanna know."

"You gotta tell us." JJ said back to her.

"Fine, I found out myself about 3 years ago and when I found out I was a little freaked myself."

JJ glanced back at Finn.

"Our family is composed of kidnapped children. What I mean is that Abaddon and Samael went out and killed Victoria's parents, Genevieve's parents, and Danneel's parents. They brought them back and raised them as their own."

JJ shook her head, "You are lying."

"Kid, you just found out that your birth parents were killed and you were tossed into this world. So shut up and accept what this family is."

"But why do they do it?" Finn asked her.

"What I heard is that they do it for the money but that is some families. I mean sometimes they see a kid in trouble and they remove them but sometimes it is a little worse."