25. Can't Nothing Bring Me Down

I rolled my head around and felt the cold against my skin.

I looked down and saw that I was a good 30 feet off the ground with blood tripping from my toes.

I closed my eyes and tried to calm my body down as everything was screaming out in pain.

I opened my eyes and saw someone else hanging about 40 yards away from me.

I kicked out making me swing when I heard something crack.

I looked up in horror as the tree branch that I was on started to break.

I closed my eyes as I went the 30 feet onto the cold ground.

I rolled over holding my back when I felt something was broken.

I glanced down and saw the bone out of place.

I closed my eyes as I pushed the bone back into place.

I shook it off as I saw the other people hanging around me.

I walked through the snow in nothing by my underwear as I came up to Jared.

"Hey, wake up!" I shouted up at him.

Jared glanced down at me, "What the fuck happened to us?"

"I don't know, I just remember running away with Jensen and then I wake up here." I turned around rubbing my shoulders as the sun was gone but the moon was high in the sky.

"Jared you gotta jump." I called back to him.

Jared glared down at me, "I'm gonna break something!"

"Just don't make it your legs." I said back to him.

Jared stared to bounce and then I heard the crack.

I jumped out of the way as Jared hit the ground.

He got up looking back at me, "I hate you."

"Check yourself before you talk to me." I said back to him as I looked around looking for everyone else.

Jared glanced down and fixed his boys as I was moving, "Hey Victoria, we don't know where we are. We are gonna end up getting ourselves killed."

"We are dead either way out here Jared." I said back to him.

Jared rubbed his head, "Victoria, I mean what the fuck happened back there?"

I shook my head back at him, "I just remember running up the steps with Jensen and then I mean nothing."

"I was in the kitchen with Gen when a guy rushed in and then I'm here with you buck ass naked."

I grinned back at him. "You act like I have never seen you naked before."

"We were younger and didn't have as many children."

I laughed back at him, "You mean we didn't know better."

"Something like that." Jared walked over to me. "But why hang us out in the woods?"

"You don't know what forests we are in do you?"

"No, should I?"