40. Make Your Move

Jensen tossed the empty whiskey bottle into the trash when I walked into the room. I glanced down at the trash can then back at him.

"I think you had enough."

"My daughter just found out about her birth parents. I have every right to be drinking." Jensen shouted back at me.

"You can say whatever you want to Jensen but I think it's about time you own you to your own faults as well."

Jensen glared back at me.

"I'm serious, our lives have been a little fucked up but don't you dare look at me and think that your problems are always been my fault!"

"I'm not talking about this."

"Our problems are never talked about! You always do this! This is why I never stay the fuck around you. You shut up and just push me away. You stand there and say that you cry over me but Jensen all you do is yelling at me and blame me for something you did!"

"You brought me JJ and now I have to face up with that bullshit."

"Danneel made the call, I didn't."

Jensen turned back to me, "You called her."

"And she answered me Jensen; you have to remember that you looked down at JJ that night and saw something in her. You saw something that you wanted to save."

"Maybe my time of saving things is over." Jensen said back to me.

"You can do whatever but I think maybe you need to realize that maybe this isn't over yet."

Jensen glared up at me.

I glanced back when Finn knocked on the door, "You both may wanna come downstairs."

I went out of the room and down the steps with Finn and Jensen.

I looked back at Ariel. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to serve this." Ariel said back to me.

I looked at the search warrant, "What is this all about?"

Jensen glared back at me, "You are asking her about that, I mean come on, we know it's because you are back."

"Will you shut up?" I snapped back at him.

Jensen rolled his eyes back at me as the officers moved throughout the house.

"You gonna tell me what's up?" I asked Ariel once more.

Ariel glanced back at me, "We found something in that house where we got Grace."

"You found what?" I narrowed my eyes back at her.

Just then one of the officers came into the room holding something.

I looked down then back at Jensen.

"Jensen Ackles you are under arrest for the murder of Samael O'Brien and for the murder of federal agent Aspen Hanover."

I went the agent when Ariel pushed me back.

"You can't just arrest him. He had nothing to do with that!" I shouted down at her.

"Your boyfriend wasn't just caught; he was the one that set it all up."