4. And He Wants To Take Your Soul. [edited]

That next afternoon, Finn ripped his helmet off as the other player grinned back at him as a few other plays patted him on his shoulder then went down the field with him. Finn rolled his tongue around his mouth as he spit blood out that was from his newly busted lip. He shook his head as he knew the players were out to get him.

Finn glanced up from the blood dripping on his glove to see Shep walking up to him, "You are making a bad move by walking over to me."

"That was a cheap move."

Finn just looked at the kid.

"Just hold it together Finn, you know their moves. You know their weakness. Don't let them get to you man."

Finn looked back up the field at the others when he felt Shep walk past him, "So you want me to use what I know to do something I shouldn't?"

"I'm not saying a thing." Shep pulled his helmet back down as Finn heard the whistle for the next round.

Finn gripped down on his helmet as he flipped it over his head. He picked up his stick as he ran down the field to regain his place in the line and on the team.

Shep dropped his shoulder as one of the players was running toward Finn. Shep lifted him up flipping him back as Finn slid on the ground missing them both.

The player rushing down the field narrowed his eyes as he locked on to Finn.

Finn gripped his stick as he picked up his speed. He relaxed his shoulder as he went for the player knowing that this would be pay back and for sure get him kicked off the team but in the end it would be so worth it.

Finn launched himself forward as the player's eyes got wide not suspecting he would do that. Finn placed his shoulder into the player's stomach as a loud grunt was heard around the field. Finn rolled away from the player as he dropped to the ground moaning out in pain. A smile swept across Finn's face as he scooped the lacrosse ball up and sent it into the net for a goal.

Shep nodded his head as the coach blew the whistle for the end of practice.

"Ackles, get over here!"

Shep pulled his helmet from his head and watched in horror as Finn trotted over to the coach.

"Reason?" The coach asked him.

"He came at me first."

"You promise to have that attitude this week?"

Finn peeked up through the helmet at the coach.

"First line, I need someone like you with some rage. You need to fuck them up like that. And plus thanks for putting that little brat in his place. YOU WILL BE OK! STOP CRYING, ya little bitch." The coach muttered as he turned back to the bench.

Finn grinned back at Shep who was walking toward him. "Work hard."

"Play harder." Shep pounded fists with Finn as they grabbed their gear and headed for the parking lot.

Finn tossed his gear on the back of his truck as Shep looked around for Thomas. "Hey little man, where is the brother?"

"I don't know, he should have been here."

"Toss it on back, I will take ya home."

"Finn, you don't have to."