Chapter 37

So sorry for the long wait you guys 🙏🙏🙏🙏.

Updates will be once in two weeks from now on I guess.

Just wanna thank all my beloved readers for your constant support and all your comments. They help me improve my writing. Thanks for your patience as well. So yeah. XOXOXO

P. S. Prince Zenas has red hair.

God bless all of you. Have a wonderful, blessed day ahead.

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

############################

Prince Phoenix's POV

Esther fell on the ground with a loud thud. Her body ached with all the whipping. She had scars all over her body but they were slowly healing.

My Little Flower's scar will never heal. With that thought in mind I continued.

"Make her lie flat on the table and have her wrists and ankles shackled," I commanded to one of the soldiers.

Once she was tied up and unable to move much I walked up to her and stood at the side of her head. She was still struggling to free herself.

I took a needle filled with white liquid.

"W... What is th...that?!" she panicked.

"Oh nothing much. Just a little wolvesbane and some liquid extract from The Core of Life," I drawled. Esther's eyes widened in horror and disbelief.

"N...no,  no."

"So you do know what this is. Do you also know the effects of it? I always wondered what it does to ordinary vampires like yourself," she started to sweat profusely. Her breathing became heavy as she just stared up.

"So what does it do?" she kept quiet and focused on calming herself down.

"No answer? I guess we'll just have to find out." I signaled for the soldiers to bring forward the red hot irons. Before they could press it on her skin, I injected the liquid into her bloodstream.

I then nodded at one of the soldiers.

He took an iron and pressed it against the skin of her right arm. She screeched and writhed in pain. Once the soldier removed the iron, there was an ugly, bloody red blotch on her skin. Seconds ticked by and the blotch still remained there.

I waited longer wanting to know how long it would take before her skin healed completely.

We all waited. She cried but none of us gave a damn.

I leaned in once the blotch started to change color. The healing process was extremely slow. It started to heal five minutes after the injury was made and for the process to complete another ten to fifteen minutes.

"Ahhh, you don't heal that fast. This should be fun. For me. I'll have to thank your daddy for this."

I signaled for the soldiers to do their job, burning her skin with the red hot irons. She screamed and wailed and begged for them to stop but that wasn't going to happen.

~~~

Burnt marks were scattered throughout her legs, arms and her abdomen. She stopped moving after some time. Exhausted from all the pain and torment inflicted upon her. I sat on the chair waiting for her to come out of it.