Forty-Two

Your list continued...

before I know it I'm falling into the arms of...

• • •

"Colby!" I exclaim as he catches me swiftly. I wrap my arms around his neck for support and sigh my heart pounding.

"Jesus, Casey. You need to be careful." Colby says with a small chuckle but I could feel his heart beating faster too.

"Sorry... on that note I think it's only appropriate that we head home. I'm getting pretty tired anyways."

Jinyoung, Who was standing now too, nods his head.

"Yeah. I'll call you when Min Ah comes. Or she'll call." He chuckles.

I nod my head and Colby and I leave.

Getting home I ask Colby to carry me upstairs because my foot hurt.

Sleep came quick for me that night.

A few months later...

"Alrighty! My ankle is all healed and good! Did Sam pack his equipment?" I ask. Colby nods his head checking his phone.

"Yup. And the room is officially bought. Oh man I'm a bit nervous about this." Colby says with a shudder.

"Yeah me too. I mean I've always been so skeptical about this place. But we are staying in the room... who's all coming?"

"Corey, Aaron, Jake, and Sam. Plus us."

"So that makes six of us. We've got this."

The ride over...

With six of us going we couldn't exactly all fit in one car... because we aren't David Dobrik with his Tesla.

We took Sam's car and Colby's. Sam driving his car with Jake and Corey. Colby driving with me and Aaron.

"Guys I don't have a very good feeling about this." Aaron says worriedly from the back seat.

"I think we'll be fine. As long as we be careful." I reply.

"Did you guys do any research about the place?" Colby asks. I sigh.

"Don't need to. It's one of the most famous places."

"Oh we are in for it tonight."

"The Queen Mary..."

To be continued...

Very short chapter sorry...

Keep posting your questions with the character interview!

Hope you like the new cover too!

Until next time!