Twenty-Four

Fuck you list...

^^Get you mind out of the gutter.^^

(Both POV)

"Where's Colby?" Brennen asks. Casey shrug's and angrily stabs her salad.

"Someone seems upset. What happened?" Brennen asks placing his elbows on the table and crossing his arms. "Oh... nothing happened just Colby being a total dick about joining you guys for lunch." She mumbles as she shoves her fork full salad into her mouth.

Brennen chuckles and continues to eat his own meal. Casey hears the door open behind her and doesn't even have to turn around to know that it's Colby.

"Hey bro! I was thinking that you weren't gonna show!" Brennen exclaims standing up to bro hug Colby. Casey drops her fork and stares at the table with her jaw set.

"Casey.."

"What do you want, Colby? To criticise my outfit again?" She exclaims now standing up and turning her whole body to face him. Colby's eyes turn soft and caring. She unclenches her jaw.

"I wanted to say that... you look beautiful." Colby replies with a small smile. Casey's cheeks flare up in a blush. "Tha... thank you." She stutters.

She crosses her arms, "I'm still mad at you though."

"If I say I'm sorry will you forgive me?"

Casey bites her lip.

Colby stares and waits patiently, but internally he's squirming.

"I guess." Casey finally utters. Colby let's out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"Lets hear it." Casey says. Colby smirks, "I'm so sorry for what I said back at the house. Will you forgive me Casey Castee?" Colby 'begs'. Casey laughs and nods her head. "I guess I will forgive you, Colby." Colby can't resist the urge to hug Casey. He wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her into him. Casey almost gasps but she stifles it and wraps her arms around Colby's neck. They pulled away from each other as Casey's phone begins to ring.

Casey grabs her phone from the table and answers it. "Hey Elton!" Casey greets. Elton's frantic voice breaks her high spirits.

"Casey... it's mom and dad."

"What's mom and dad?" Casey asks feeling panic seeping into her bones. Colby gains a nervous face, feeling panicked as well.

I'm sorry mom and dad
I know I messed up bad
I should've, should've done, should've done better.

To be continued...