Thirty-Eight

The list

I realize that Elton and I have been doing TFIL for a rather long time. I feel as though all good things can come to an end.

Elton will still be working on his bucket list... but I'm going to start my own.

It's called, Casey List.

I already have a few things crossed off.

Colby is a part of my list. And I hope that he will be a part of it until the end.

I arrive home from Scotland to see Colby waiting for me at the airport.

After all the hugging and kissing blah blah blah, we drive to the mansion and I pass out on one of the sofas.

I like to call it, double jet lag.

"Wake up sleepy head." I hear someone say. I open my eyes slowly to see a shirtless Colby standing over me. I smile as he leans down and kisses my forehead.

"I have a surprise." I tell him while going to sit up. I gesture for him to hand me my MacBook and he gives it to me.

I open the laptop and wait for it to turn on, stretching my arms over my head.

I type my password in and my screen goes to my desktop.

Pulling up the website and everything I turn the screen to Colby. He reads the screen as a wide smile spreads on his lips instantly.

"It's perfect." He mumbles. "Really?! So you want to? It's not like too soon is it?" I ask nervously. He shakes head, "No. I think it's perfect. Don't second guess yourself, babe. Let's do this."

A week later...

"So... as you guys have probably noticed, Colby's stuff from his room is missing." I announce. Everyone was sitting on the sofas in the lounge.

"We are moving out. Well not moving out, we moved out." I explain.

Everyone shares practically the same look of shock. It's funny because I've been helping Colby move his junk to the new house which is literally down the street from the mansion and nobody noticed at all. Elton knew about my surprise so he was totally cool with us getting the house together. I already moved all of my stuff there too. We are practically all moved in aside from some unpacking to do.

With both of our cars in our driveway already, I tell everyone to follow us as we walk out of the mansion and down the street to the left of the gate.

Our house was about three houses down from theirs. It was fairly big like all the other houses in the area but it definitely was not as big as the mansion. I put the password into the gate and it rolls open.

"Welcome!" I say gesturing around dramatically. The smallish driveway wrapped around to connect the two gates much like at the mansion. Colby's red car and my silver one took up most of the drive already. I walk over to the large front door and swing it open. We step inside to see a large lounge area with a large glass chandelier overhead. We already had a flatscreen tv on the wall to the right of the door with two sofas one facing the tv and the other next to the door. Across from the door was the big archway that led to a small hall that led to three different places. Going into the hall the archway to the left led to the kitchen with the marble counters and marble island in the middle with a big silver fridge and stove to accompany it. We also put a small dining table on the far side of the room next to a large bay window.

By the side of the room, across from the original archway, was a small bar. Next to that was another archway that lead into the normal living room with another flatscreen on the wall.

Let's just say I showed them around. In the living room was the stairs. Upstairs was the master bedroom and bath connected. Along with three extra rooms. There was also one bathroom downstairs.

Once we finished showing everyone around we went back downstairs to the lounge.

Corey, Devyn, and Aaron were sitting on one of the sofas. Colby, Sam, and I were sitting on the other one, leaving Jake to stand, or penny board because he brought his board.

"This place is sweet!" Corey exclaims. I chuckle a move closer to Colby.

"I know right! It's super cozy!" I say looking around. "I'm getting a puppy too!" I say turning my attention to Colby. Colby nods his head eagerly.

Everyone chuckles.

"One of the extra rooms I'm gonna use as my office and the one of the other ones is for Colby's office."

*And we will skip the whole moving in part because that's boring.*

Laying on our light brown sofa I flick through the Netflix queue to see what I want to watch. Colby was upstairs editing a video when suddenly I hear him shouting. I hear quick thuds going down the stairs and through the hallway. Colby emerges from the hall and halts in front of me.

"What about the prank war that just started?!" He exclaims. I chuckle, "You can still be a part of it. You're just not their roommate anymore." I say with a shrug. Colby was about to reply but I hold up one finger to silence him because my phone started to ring, Just Right by GOT7 playing.

"Yeoboseyo?" (Hello?). I answer. A man's voice greets me, "Casey! It has been too long!" He says with a broken Korean accent. "Oh my gosh! Jinyoung! (It is really spelt Jin-Young but I don't want to have to spell it that way every time). How have you been?" I ask putting on a Korean accent as well. And I know some people may think well that seems a little racist or harsh to "copy" him, but it is only because if I speak English with my normal accent then certain words he won't be able to understand. Like if I say worldwide he wouldn't quite get it but if I say Wolr wide then he would understand. It's weird I know but it's the way it is, considering the fact that they do not have a separate letter for L and R so they kind of combine it in English.

"Neo ajigdo hangug salam-iya?" (You still speak Korean?) he asks. I chuckle in response, "Ne jeodo geuleohseubnida." (Yes, I do.) He chuckles at me before responding, "Seung-in! Naneun widaehaessda!" (Okay! I have been great!)

We talk back and forth for a while before he says he has to go and I hang up.

"Who was that?" Colby asks. I put my phone in my back pocket, "It was my friend Jinyoung from Seoul." I reply. I walk out of the living room and down the hall toward the kitchen.

"Jinyoung sounds like a male." Colby says with a pout. I chuckle while opening the fridge. "Dangsin-eun jiltu?" (Are you jealous?)

"I don't care." Colby replies obviously not know what I said. I laugh again and push his shoulder, "You don't need to worry. Jinyoung is only my friend. I wouldn't be living here with you if I liked him like that." I say. Colby smiles and grabs my hand in his, kissing the top of it.

"Good." He remarks. I smile and grab a water bottle from the fridge.

"Where you going?" He asks as I walk out of the kitchen over to the front door, putting my running shoes on. "For my run. You know like I do." I say. Colby pouts again, grabbing my hand to stop me. "I will be back. I will be careful. You do not need to worry about me. And you should go back to editing your video." I say answering all of his questions before he can ask them.

"Okay." He says before turning and running back up the stairs. I roll my eyes and go out the front door to start my run.

He is crazy.

To be continued...