Seven

Fuck it list...

I let my lips hover inches above his before I...

I leaned in and kissed his cheek. I pull away and smirk at his shocked face. I walk away from him and look at Elton.

"You didn't say where." I smirk.

"What the hell just happened?!" Corey exclaims. Colby was still standing there in a daze. Then a smile slowly pulled at his lips and he reached up to touch his cheek that I kissed. He looked at me with a huge blush that had made him look like a tomato.

I walk away from him and the others. Corey and Elton got all strapped up in the swing and they took their turn.

An hour later...

We were back in the camper headed to get some lunch. Everyone was silent. I was sitting in the back of the camper on Elton and I's bed, playing on my phone. I feel the camper come to a stop.

Elton parked the camper and stood up from the drivers seat.

"Let's get some food!" Elton says. "I'm not hungry." I say. "I'll wait for you guys here." Elton nods his head and exits the vehicle. Corey follows along with Sam.

Colby however stays behind. He's looking at me with a questioning look. I stand up from the bed and make my way over to the sofa where he was sitting. A mischievous smirk appears on his flawless face. He leans his head so that his mouth is inches away from my ear.

"You're such a tease." He whispers. His breath fans across my cheek. I could smell the minty freshness to it. I turn my head to look at him. My eyes meet his. "Am I?" I whisper back suggestively. Colby's smirk widens slightly. He leans in closer till his lips barely brush against mine. "Prove to me that you're not." He whispers.

By now I can't take it anymore.

I push my lips against his and my hands come up to the back of his neck. His hands rest around my waist. He manages to pull me onto his lap and I intertwine my fingers in his hair. I feel his tongue flick at my bottom lip and I part my lips for his tongue to gain access. The kiss gets heated quickly, before we both have to pull away to breathe. I open my eyes and look back into Colby's. A smile forms on his swollen lips and my own smile finds my mouth as well. I slowly peck his lips again before I roll off of his body. I stand up and wink at him. His cheeks turn pure red.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks standing up. I smile sheepishly at him, any ounce of confidence from before washed out of me. I nod my head, "Yeah, I think I will." I reply. He grabs my hands in his and smiles back at me. He pulls me close to him and kisses my lips sweetly before we both pull back again.

"I don't know about you, but I'm starving." He mumbles. I chuckle and nod my head. "Same." I reply.

We both walk out of the camper and meet up with the others. We'll tell them about us later.

To be continued...